True Blue Spa Really Refreshing Face Scrub with Peppermint

True Blue Spa Really Refreshing Face Scrub with Peppermint

It’s been a while since I’ve been excited about a new skincare product but I can feel my blood pumping up for the new True Blue Spa Really Refreshing Face Scrub with Peppermint.

Yes please, I’ll have some.

This refreshing peppermint face scrub has a cool, tingling feel and contains micro-fine particles for scrubbing away dead skin cells.

I’m not terribly sensitive but combining the mint with the scrubbing action might prove too much for some dontcha think?

I still need to try this one.

Since when has Bath and Body Works gotten this inventive with their True Blue Spa Collection?

Me likey!

Available now at Bath and Body Works.

• 10/25/11 15:32 Jessica Allison:

eek! A face scrub with peppermint? Scrubbing can irritate as it is, but if this contains real peppermint oil (or menthol or camphor) those are major skin irritants. OK for feet, but not on the face. It sounds nice and wintery and refreshing, but I’ll be keeping the peppermint confined to my Iced Mochas ;)

• 10/25/11 15:44 the Muse:

I thought the same Jessica ;-D but I wanna try anyway ;-D!

• 10/25/11 16:38 Regina:

I wanna try it too, I’m on a mint kick lately :)

• 10/25/11 16:39 the Muse:

me too must be the colder weather regina ;-D!

• 10/25/11 21:05 Rachael:

Actually, these used to be in Bath and body works awhile ago (7-10 years) this one is a little rough, but the apricot and white tea scrub is AHmazing.

• 10/26/11 9:50 the Muse:

I don’t remember that girl! I’ll have to try the apricot/tea I didn’t know about that one either ;-D

• 10/25/11 22:26 Cait:

hm i wonder how similar it is to B&BW C.O. Bigelow’s Peppermint Body Scrub. I’m obsessed with that stuff and always want to use it on my face, but i know it would be way too harsh…hopefully this stuff is a little gentler.

• 10/26/11 9:47 the Muse:

mmm good question cait ;-D!

• 10/26/11 12:33 Tina:

I recently purchased the travel size of the Apricot/White Tea scrub and the Citrus scrub and they are so nice! It leaves my skin so soft afterward and the smell is amazing. I especially love the smell of the Citrus one.

I’d love to try out this peppermint.

• 10/26/11 12:57 the Muse:

tina gots to those ;-D!

• 10/26/11 17:26 Tigress:

I have this, I don’t care for it. It doesn’t make my skin feel clean or refreshed, and I find it drying. It is very gentle and non-irritating though, it’s a very fine exfoliant so don’t worry about it being too harsh. I personally recommend the Apricot and White Tea scrub, that’s lovely!