Urban Decay Friends and Family November 2011 Coupon Code

Urban Decay Cosmetics 2011

Shhh…

Rumor has it the Urban Decay Friends and Family Event starts November 1st and will run through the 5th. This isn’t confirmed yet but I’ll post when I have further details.

Coupon code will be FFHOLIDAY11

My suggestion? Start fillin’ that cart up at urbandecay.com in preparation!

• 10/26/11 11:28 Sara:

So, ok, it starts on the 1st. Is the Sephora F&F still going on during the 1st as well? So we could theoretically find out what the % is for UD’s F&F and make that last minute haul at Sephora if necessary? :p

• 10/26/11 12:04 Marina:

Wonder if this works on sale items…?
    I’d love to snag those nail sets and maybe a Pocket Rocket or two.
    Buuuut my Sephora F & F should be coming in tonight (and tomorrow, since I’d forgotten to order Korres primer and the Naked liner set and had to do a separate order). So I am probably not gonna buy anything for a while.

• 10/26/11 12:55 the Muse:

should work Marina ;-D!

• 10/26/11 13:54 Priscilla:

How much do you think the % off will be? If you hav no clue, how much was it last year?

• 10/26/11 13:55 the Muse:

anywhere from 20 to 30% priscilla

• 10/26/11 13:56 Priscilla:

Thanks! So I’ll hold out and cross my fingers it’s allowed to be used for their palettes.

• 10/26/11 14:02 the Muse:

it’s allowed to be used for everything hun. It’s a storewide coupon they don’t exclude palettes or anything else from it. Hope this helps!

• 10/26/11 15:37 Lisa:

Last year, they excluded their BOS 3 and the NAKED Palette from their F&F..

• 10/26/11 15:40 the Muse:

no kid? I remember the naked but not the BOS! ha…news to me thanks lisa!

• 10/26/11 19:10 Sara:

Yep, excluded the BOS 3, good thing I had purchased during Sephora’s F&F last year! Though you’d never know the damn thing was ever used, ‘cept for Rockstar. I use it to fill in my eyebrows. Not sure it was worth the fifty bucks…. :p

• 10/27/11 2:59 Jenn:

ACK! Just got my Sephora haul, which included the travel liners and one liquid liner from UD(Gold..gorgeous!). They do have a couple sale items I have wanted, we’ll see if they are there come the sale. :-D

• 10/30/11 18:07 Brooke Lehman:

I think I love Urban Decay too much…there’s not much left for me to buy with this coupon!