A Few of the Delicious Little Lush Forum Fragrances I Hauled!

Lush Rose Jam Gorilla Perfume Lush Yuzu

• 11/21/11 22:46 Jessica:

Yay, you got yours! I’m waiting (impatiently!) for my order. I got Rose Jam, Twilight, Snowshowers, and Olive Branch. I can’t wait!

• 11/22/11 4:21 the Muse:

you have to tell me what you think of rose jam when yours arrives, damn mine is strongggggg

• 11/23/11 4:26 Jessica:

I’m worried it might be too much for me. My mom loves rose scents (Stella and Chloe are two of her faves), so if I don’t like, I think she might. Otherwise, there’s always the ‘bay…

• 11/23/11 11:02 the Muse:

it kinda smells like car air freshener to my nose! i like it but man is it strong!

• 11/22/11 9:33 Bonnie:

Really wanted to haul the American Cream fragrance but missed out. Maybe someone will post about it in the comments!

By the way, Muse, speaking of Lush–ZOMG, you were right about Buche du Noel. I’ve been using it for the past few days. It smells incredible, and it’s making my skin so soft! People are clamoring on the Lush NA website for them to make it available year-round and I can see why!

• 11/22/11 10:23 Perry:

AHHHH, I got Rose Jam and I want to eat my own wrist!!!

• 11/22/11 10:51 the Muse:

me too! but damn you only need a little b/c it goes a LONG way ;D

• 11/22/11 14:05 kiwikiwidragon:

Wow, I have the Ro’s Body Conditioner and I love the scent. I could totally have that perfume!! Is it LE??

• 11/22/11 14:06 the Muse:

hey jenn was available during the forum sale but sadly gone now :(

• 11/22/11 14:47 kiwikiwidragon:

that was quick…ahh well, it wasnt meant to be!

• 11/22/11 14:49 the Muse:

sorry :( I posted about it the day they had them, maybe you missed the post!

• 11/22/11 16:01 kiwikiwidragon:

i think i saw it but procrastinated since I just ordered from them about 10 days ago. Loving my goodies, I tried the Buche Noel cleanser….AMAZING!

• 11/23/11 2:12 Nathan:

Wheres the reviews on these 3 perfumes??? Whats fabulous is i ordered the EXACT 3 fragrances. Same taste :) Sad to see no reviews on them though :(

• 11/26/11 17:58 Nathan:

WELL heres a brief review,

Snowshowers; sweet orange, like a starburst orange candy

Rose Jam; My favorite, subtle rose, with sweet citrus, berry like undertones

Yuzu And Cocoa; At first sniff, disappointed to smell Pina Colada, and nothing original. But A fabulous Pineapple, Orange, coconut, buttery smell nonetheless.

• 12/5/11 10:38 Annie:

I love it! At first it was a bit overpowering but afterwards,it made me hungry xD if you dislike it,I don’t mind purchasing it from you :D

• 10/18/12 0:37 lisa LOGUE:

NOOOOOOOOO! Don’t toss your Rose Jam Perfume!!!! I will purhase it….As I cannot find in on ebay anywhere:(.