bareMinerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil

bareMinerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil

Are you a Bare Minerals Mineral Veil user?

I tried to love this product but my skin no likey!

Fans of Mineral Veil will be happy to add the new bareMinerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil to their stash if they’ve always desired having a pressed version (hmmm are pressed blushes on the horizon too for Spring 2012?).

Jump!

Same great formula as your loose Mineral Veil here but in a pressed, easier to travel with you formula so you can reduce shine on the go and create a flawless finish to your makeup!

This comes in two shade selections:

• Tinted
  • Transculent

bareMinerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil is $22 and available now at Sephora.com

Love your loose version?

Or want the pressed?

• 11/3/11 14:36 gwen:

it sucks that they released this AFTER the Sephora FF sale

• 11/3/11 14:39 the Muse:

sephora VIB FF is coming soon :) haul than!

• 11/3/11 21:22 Isis:

I don’t like either, it seems to darken my foundation even the transculent , can’t see the point of it…maybe I’m missing something, so many people rave about it

• 11/3/11 22:55 Kayla:

What exactly IS the Mineral Veil? Stupid question, I know, but I’ve never really known!

• 11/3/11 23:23 the Muse:

finishing powder kayla :)

• 11/6/11 0:15 Kayla:

Is it similar to mineralize skin finishes, though? I just don’t get what is so special or unique about it, haha. I used the Bare Minerals previously (will be going back to it when it warms back up and my grease-face gets outta control) but never understood the point of mineral veil.

• 11/4/11 9:20 JenJ:

I want to try it buuuuuuuttt….

• 11/4/11 15:23 Rebecca:

I can tell you from some information I confirmed from a Bare insider…there will definitely be more than just pressed blushes within the next year… :)

• 11/4/11 15:25 the Muse:

hooorraayyy I knew it!

• 11/23/11 14:45 butterdaisy:

Whoohoo! Definitely have to get this in the tinted. Love my BE, but became fustrated with all the mess they made. Going to have to pass my whole loose collection over to my sister and start over with the pressed stuff. Fun for me!