Benefit Hervana Flash Sale 12/5 One Day Only Sale

Benefit Hervana

People you so need to sit down for this one.

I just got the best news every. Wait, let me breath.

Ok.

Ready for it?

Benefit is having a Flash Sale on 12/5 and will be selling….Hervana!

One day only, December 5, 2011, you can get a very early, exclusive sneak peek at Benefit Hervana, the newest boxed blush from your friends at Benefit.

The Flash Sale is on Monday and Hervana will make a brief appearance at benefitcosmetics.com, Sephora.com, Ulta.com, & Bloomingdales.com simply choose your shop, pop Hervana in your cart, and click submit. Hervana will magically appear at your doorstep a few days later and you can make all your beauty loving friends jealous since they can’t get their hands on it until Spring 2012.

Wicked right?

Mark your calenders, set your iPhone reminders, write a post it…just don’t forget because once the sale is over, it’s over. It’s a brief 24 hour event you won’t want to miss.

I dunno about you but anytime Benefit releases a new boxed blush I run around in circles and hyperventilate, don’t lie, you pretty much do the exact same thing right?

Will you be hauling Hervana?

What’s your fav Benefit boxed powder?

Coralista has to be my all time favorite!

• 11/30/11 13:52 Cj:

I got my benefit haul a whole ago, LOVE EVERYTHING! Out of the blushes I got (coralista and bella bamba), coralista is deff my fav too :) I also got the take a picture it lasts longer body balm which I adore lol I wish it was summer so I could use it more :P

Anywho, saw swatches for hervana, will definitely order one

• 11/30/11 14:07 the Muse:

YAY! ;-D hope there was a coupon around during the haul CJ ;-D Coralista amazing right? and bella bama ;-D I haven’t tried that….hmm body balm…! def lemmings!

• 11/30/11 14:24 Cj:

It’s amazing! It makes my skin sooo soft and adds a beautiful sheen. I can already imagine using it in the summer on my legs with swim shorts :D!

• 11/30/11 14:39 the Muse:

you are too cute have I told you that today? ;-D!

• 11/30/11 13:57 kiwikiwidragon:

OMG!!!!! And of course my debit card was hacked and I have no way to buy right now! unless I use my credit card…….I could get a few other things too…..hmmmmmm…….wheels they are a turnin’

• 11/30/11 14:29 Zoelarue:

Coralista and I am squealing with joy!

• 11/30/11 14:39 the Muse:

:-D!

• 11/30/11 14:46 nicolle:

thank you!! :) this will be my first ever Benefit blush – can’t wait! and good for them for doing it on a Saturday and not a work day!

• 11/30/11 14:47 the Muse:

It’s on Monday Nicolle :)

• 11/30/11 16:29 Nicolle:

Oh! Thanks…I’m glad I’ll be in front of a computer then! :)

• 11/30/11 16:33 the Muse:

no prob *waves* ;-D

• 11/30/11 15:01 Sarah S.:

WILL BE MINE *evil laughter*

• 11/30/11 15:48 Littlecreek:

I am so excited! w00t! A little present for myself :)

Dandelion is my fav. Even though it’s listed as a highlighting/finishing powder, I’m pale enough to use it as a blush and it give the best pink flush.

• 11/30/11 16:19 Laci:

I will be allll over this! :D Great timing too with the Sephora VIB gift cards starting 12/1. ;)

• 12/1/11 1:57 FadBurger:

VIB Gift cards?

• 11/30/11 17:12 Aimee:

OMG… I have been telling myself I have to stop buying cosmetics for December so I have budget left for my friends but… I don’t think I’ll be able to resist this!

• 12/1/11 0:04 Anna:

Just recently got that 19$ Ulta set with Georgia and Thrrob. And I got Bella Bamba in Feb. Of course I’m gonna get Hervana.

• 12/1/11 17:50 Kelly:

Hervana is available at hsn.com right now!! If you use code C10112 you get $5 off!! This little box of happiness is all mine!

• 12/1/11 21:17 Mara:

will the price be the same as when it fully launches?

• 12/2/11 15:32 Courtney:

I realize that you are incredibly busy but if you have time I’d love to see Hervana swatched next to Coralista, Bella Bamba, and Dandelion just for comparison purposes.