CoverGirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara
Ugh the hype that surrounds Lashblast completely puzzles me. It’s never failed to work for me and every single formulation Covergirl has released has been such a major waste of money for me.

Sorry!

However, fans of the mascara will be delighted to hear about the brand new Covergirl Lashblast 24HR Mascara releasing for Spring 2012.

This one promises bold, intense volume and a long lasting formula that lasts up to 24 straight hours (not sure anyone actually needs mascara to hold out that long but props if you’re doing 24 hour days).

The newest applicator looks chunkier and fuller than past releases and I am pretty curious to see how it works out.

It’s also available in five shades:

• Black
  • Very Black
  • Black Brown
  • Black Gold
  • Blue Black

Although a Spring release you can pre-order and try it now at www.pgestore.com

• 11/29/11 19:32 Stellar:

I happen to be okay with the orange one as far as my limit makeup experience goes (removing was tedious), yet to try the purple one. This… maybe I shall pass.

• 11/29/11 22:54 Jennifer:

I’ve tried the regular lash blast and I do not like it. I hate crunchy lashes plus it is difficult to remove

• 11/29/11 22:55 Jennifer:

*oops I mean tto say I hate that it gives me crunchy lashes

• 12/5/11 15:25 Shelle:

I agree bout the removal. I stopped using this mascara b/c everytime i removed it my lashes would come off, scary! It just stuck on too well and made my lashes clumpy cuz they werent completely clean, blugh. I never have good luck using covergirl products, espcially the blast collection.

• 11/30/11 0:25 Andrea:

I use the waterproof LashBlast volume (the orange one), and I like it a lot. I can get through a day of dance classes with it on without getting panda eyes, and it does a pretty good job of holding a curl. I’m curious about this new formula and how well it really holds up.

• 11/30/11 0:47 Sam:

I like lash blast, it seems to work well for my lash type. It isn’t the best mascara ever, but it is the best that I have tried from the drugstore for me! I might check this out, I mean the packaging looks pretty fierce.

• 11/30/11 16:13 kiwikiwidragon:

I liked the purple version, but went back to Loreal beauty tubes for personal reasons, LB purple isn’t waterproof resistant and I need all the help I can get and most WP mascaras still give me panda eyes. Love beauty tubes….

• 11/30/11 17:19 missjames:

hey muse,
    i’ve seen this at wal-mart stores already. i’m not a fan either but maybe someone else really wants to try this out.
    hope this helps.

p.s. love your reviews and postings btw.

• 11/30/11 17:34 the Muse:

Hey jame

Thanks chica!!! That’s very helpful :))

Awww thank you that means the world to me!!!

• 12/1/11 11:55 Ester:

Blue Black and Black Gold colors sounds pretty sweet! I’ll check those out. I use Lash Blast regularly.

• 12/7/11 16:23 Sarah:

I’ve seen this at Walmart in Canada for a couple weeks now. I have tried Lash Blast Waterproof and Last Blast Fusion before and was not that impressed with either. The only thing that stuck out to me was that the Fusion seperated my lashes well (I have straight Asian lashes). The 24 HR Mascara is lacking in creating “bold lashes.” I’ve tried applying many coats to increase the intensity but it doesn’t do much. However this mascara is great for holding curl, before trying this I have never found a non-waterproof mascara that can do this. It it is also long lasting but harder to remove…I think people with already full lashes might have been luck with this mascara.

• 12/10/11 11:35 Sarah:

I have different thoughts on the Mascara now! As the wand is not inside the tube when in the package…I think it took a couple days for the formula to really mold with wand. Now when i open the tube, there is more than enough product on the wand and I can achieve a bold look with it :) It is my new favorite mascara