E.L.F. Studio Large Brush Holder

E.L.F. Studio Large Brush Holder 2

My brush stash is an ickle messy lately. I normally keep them in vintage art nouveau jars but things are getting a little hairy lately and I’m running out of room.

Bloody Holiday Brush Collections be damned, they just add to the mess!

E.L.F. Studio Large Brush Holder 1

I’ve decided that my next haul will be a practical E.L.F. Studio Large Brush Holder. I actually like this thing alot but not too keen on the $15 price tag, that’s a bit much for E.L.F.

This is divided into three large compartments for storing brushes. Overall, it’s actually a nice, practical way to store brushes however the price tag and the E.L.F. splashed across it bring down the appeal slightly but hey, a coupon or two added to that total could mean a haul is in my near future.

Available now at www.eyeslipsface.com

• 11/28/11 19:56 Jenn:

I actually have this, and it is pretty cool. I got it on a half off coupon code. There are always coupons out there, so don’t pay the full $15!

• 11/28/11 20:02 Felicia:

I’m happy you’re back! I missed you over Thanksgiving weekend! I’ve been starving for your beauty posts.

• 11/28/11 20:24 pilar:

I bought 3 of the smaller ones of these a year or so ago, they are great for holding brushes and decently priced, you are right about the $15 price tag for E.L.F. I saw this big one and thought “Whoa too much” but then bought 3 smaller cheaper ones, spending $15 anyway…..
    But I recommend them!
    Im still on the look out for something to put inside them to hold the brushes in good (beans, beads…any ideas)

• 11/28/11 22:03 diane:

oh this is a good idea! i have my brushes in seperate peanutes Christmas themed pint glasses i got from target! lol

• 11/28/11 22:09 Phyrra:

I have it and really like it because it’s black :)

• 11/28/11 22:17 Jessica Allison:

why not check out office supply/organizational stores? I bet you can get something similar for less money that doesn’t have a brand name smeared all over the front :)

• 11/29/11 9:37 Ruth:

you could always cover up the elf logo with paints, decopague (sp?) or if it’s only on one side, turn it around so the logo faces the back.

• 11/29/11 9:47 the Muse:

I think maybe it’s printed on both sides but painting is a good idea ;D!

• 11/29/11 23:23 Jen:

Walmart carries brush holders just like this, but without any wording. They’re really nice and only around $7.

• 11/30/11 0:02 Soo:

man! I saw this on my RSS feed and came to check out what you had to say and was TOTALLY going to hop on getting it until I saw the price tag.. maybe it’s cause the small ones are 5$? I’ll wait for a coupon, I guess.

• 11/30/11 0:17 Soo:

scratch that, I just ordered using their 50% off Cyber Monday code that was still going on. 20$ for the brush holder and some disposable lip gloss wands :P

• 11/30/11 3:00 Jennifer:

You could always use the ELF logo as an organization tool. Put eye brushes or even eyeliners on the eye side, lip products/brushes in the middle and lastly face brushes.

• 11/30/11 11:11 Kristin:

I have this and love it! The ELF is only printed on one side so I keep it facing towards the back. I have two single ones I use for my brushes and mascara but use this one to hold eyeliners, lip pencils and shadow sticks. I took advantage of the BOGO 50% off sale that they have pretty often.

• 12/2/11 6:31 Soma:

Its only printed on one side… I have two of these for my brushes. Not bad, but don’t bother hauling till at least a 50% coupon.

• 12/2/11 6:33 Soma:

Doh, didn’t see someone said this already! Well, if it helps, check out a carousel instead… The ELF holders aren’t too consistent in quality, but they do serve their purpose well. I’d like the carousel because I like the idea of spinning my brushes around for access.