Immortal Twilight Fragrance

Immortal Twilight Fragrance 1

I love me some Twilight as much as the next fan girl but I’ll readily admit that the films did jump into the realms of ridiculous. It’s ok, even Twi’harders can agree the films are fun but all kinds of cra-zees! Oh god those contacts! Groan!

Now I’ll tell you something else that’s stupid silly, the Immortal Twilight Fragrance.

Oy vey!

Immortal Twilight Perfume

Twilight Beauty has released the Immortal Twilight Fragrance and was developed to smell like…you guessed it, Bella.

Notes of cool citrus and wild chamomile with a delicate harmony of white freesia and peony grounded by patchouli, cool amber and musk make this scent a mysterious oriental blend.

Immortal Twilight Perfume is $35 and available now at twilightbeauty.com

What do you think?

Yay, you’re so buying it!

Nay, this is absurd?

Sound off!

• 11/14/11 10:35 Cj:

Why would I want to smell like a horrible actor?… What, too much? Lol :P Might pick this up for my mom lol she’s a major twi-hard.

• 11/14/11 10:52 Marina:

Not buying this one. I bought a couple things from Twilight Beauty, and while I ADORE the lip gloss, I don’t need any more scents or anything. I just bought a ton from B&BW, anyways.

• 11/14/11 11:17 Brittany CrazyHat:

I wish it was available at sephora or somewhere like that so I could at least smell it. I like twilight but that doesn’t make me want to buy it more.

• 11/14/11 11:19 the Muse:

mmm me too. curious minds what it smells like. I suspect alot of yucky patchouli!

• 11/14/11 11:49 Sara:

Uhh…Muse….Twilight? Really? I’m not sure we can be friends anymore… :/

*ok, ok, because you’re awesome in every other department I’m willing to overlook the momentary craziness if we never speak of it again. :p

• 11/14/11 11:51 the Muse:

I’m not buying it so no worries there ;-D Twilight book=pretty great twilight movies=corny twilight perfume=OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11/14/11 13:33 eight:

Hmm. still not as bad as the Snooki perfume, but pretty close.

• 11/14/11 15:14 Eve:

I really hope this smells awful! Because if it smells good I won’t buy it because it’s Twilight.

• 11/14/11 17:34 Michaela:

Why are the two caps different? weird…

• 11/14/11 18:49 lilacrose:

This cannot be any worse than the Twilight hair brushes I saw at K Mart two days ago. Now that is over the top. LOL. I have a Twi-hard friend. No doubt she’ll pick this up in a heart beat or demand that her hubby get it for her for Christmas. Shudderrrrrr.

• 11/14/11 19:41 Kayla:

I love the bottle and the scent, surprisingly, sounds like something I may like… But I just can’t get past the fact that it’s Twilight! Much less supposed to smell like Bella. I like the books and all, but… I donno, I can’t do it, haha.

• 11/15/11 17:56 Ryan:

Ha. The scent actually sounds like it might be something I like. I love oriental fragrances and actually I like patchouli. But it’s Twilight, so even if it’s the best fragrance in the whole wide world I wouldn’t buy it.

• 11/15/11 21:33 LM:

It’s the official perfume of online dating because where else are you going to meet a man who offers to fight for you until the last breath leaves your body (and assorted other creepy and unwholesome relationship dynamics related to glittery vampires and wolfmen).

• 11/16/11 0:41 telle:

HAHAHAHA!!! that’s so silly!!! They just have to capitalize off of anything…! LOL

• 11/16/11 8:18 Rue:

Hmm, I would be wary since the first twilight perfume smelt A-W-F-U-L.