Lancome Roseraie Des Delices for Spring 2012

Lancome Roseraie Des Delices for Spring 2012 005

Today a little Spring 2012 to brighten your Monday morning with the Lancome Roseraie Des Delices Collection which happens to remind me of toothpaste.

Jump!

British Beauty Blog shared the Lancome Roseraie Des Delices Collection for Spring 2012 today which was created by Aaron de Mey and inspired by a rose garden in his family home.

Lancome Les Yeux Doux Vert Tendresse

• Rose Tangerine
  • Rose Macaroon
  • Green Almond

Lancome Roseraie Des Delices for Spring 2012 003

Lancome La Roseraie Blush Palette

Lancome Roseraie Des Delices for Spring 2012 004

Doesn’t the mint green remind you of toothpaste? Maybe it’s early and my brain isn’t functioning but that’s the first thing that popped into my head!

Anything of interest here for you?

• 11/7/11 10:56 karayray:

i’m loving the color palette, especially the toothpaste mint green! :P
    but knowing lancome, those’ll be exprensive… -___-

• 11/7/11 11:04 Kelly:

That blush palette looks so adorable!

• 11/7/11 12:16 Sara:

Blush blush blush! GImme! It’s too pretty!

Passing on all the green. I love green nail polish, I love that green lipgloss Illamasqua released, I love the look of certain green eyeshadows, but pulling off those minty/medium green eyeshadows is impossible. Ugh. Blackened greens and teal greens – sure, but toothpaste green? Nope.

What about you, Muse? Do you need that blush like I need that blush? :p

• 11/7/11 13:14 the Muse:

I’m safe! Nothing appeals, not even the blush PHEW ;-D

• 11/7/11 12:43 Courtney:

Loving the blush, but you’re right, the rest totally reminds me of toothpaste!

• 11/7/11 13:13 the Muse:

ha right?

• 11/7/11 12:47 katrosado5:

The blush is beautiful.

• 11/7/11 13:38 Littlecreek:

I had no intention of clicking on this (RSS feed), but then you had to say it looked like toothpaste. I couldn’t resist. And yes, I would be shocked if the products weren’t infused with floride.

• 11/7/11 13:40 the Muse:

lol

• 11/7/11 14:00 sukipooki:

OMG! When this comes out it’s going to be a massive haul for me! Thanks for the photos and info! =D

• 11/7/11 14:09 the Muse:

my pleasure suki ;-D

• 11/7/11 14:11 Tammie:

I’m interested in the blush and the rose lip gloss although I’ve never bought anything from Lancome before so I dunno if I’ll actually get anything…

• 11/7/11 15:13 Majick:

Oh boy… now these colors take me back to when I was 8 maybe? I took dance and switched schools. The old school colors were green leotard with beige fishnets – then had to go to the less expensive dance class. Their colors were black leotard with pink tights. (YES, this is going somewhere. LOL)

ok, so Mom couldn’t afford a whole new ensemble so I wore my greet leotard. BUT, they wouldn’t let me where my beige fishnets so I had to wear pink tights with my green leotard. YEAH – ballerina’s ARE TOO bullys! All I ever heard was “pink and green don’t go together, you look ugly”. To no avail Mom made me attend in my pink and green. She told me roses were pink and green. (ok then…)

And that green took me to my crayola box – remember SEA GREEN? I always associated that color with Sea Turtles. Good God don’t ask me why I was a kid. LOL

So there you have it, some of my personal childhood torment. ha ha Probably explains why most of my high school days were dominated by black and Doc Martens. ;-) (Sometimes if you look all bad@$$ people leave you alone.)

• 11/7/11 19:05 Sarah S.:

LOL I am such a weirdo… the comparison to toothpaste only made me want that gloss more! LOL

• 11/8/11 10:32 the Muse:

lol sarah ;D!

• 11/7/11 20:25 Alicia:

I really like the fever gloss cant wait to give that a try! The green almond nail polish is so nice! Dont even get me started on the blush palette.Suck a georgeous pink. i cannot wait until this collection comes out !

• 11/8/11 0:00 Liz:

I think I want just about everything, especially the lippies and blush. I do relly well in pastels, so this collection is just made for me.

• 11/8/11 11:49 18thCenturyFox:

These mint greens are my yummy salt water taffy greens! More more more! Vive les vertes! Sorry for poor franglais

• 11/8/11 14:49 kharanya:

Pretty, too bad Lancome’s pigmentation sucks on my skin. They had these cream eyeshadows I totally adored back in the day though.

• 11/8/11 18:24 Soo:

that blush compact is so pretty!

• 11/16/11 7:42 Isolde:

Green lipgloss? This is a must-have for me. I can’t wait!

• 1/7/12 23:47 nikki:

That blush is so pretty! Kind of reminds me of cliniques all over color.