Laura Geller All-Stars Color Collection

Laura Geller has an upcoming QVC Today Special Value that QVC Beauty Insiders can take advantage of already. Not an Insider? No worries, it’ll air as a Today’s Special Value December 31st.

Take a look!

Includes:

• Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer in Champagne
  • Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation SPF15
  • Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit (beige/mauve/pink)
  • Laura Geller Waterproof Eye Spackle
  • Laura Geller Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Amethyst (light pink/lavender) &S tarburst (brown/pink/gold)
  • Cosmetic Bag

This one will be $49.98 and available as an auto delivery which will entitle you to new seasonal shades every few months or as a one time shipment which includes the products listed above.

Thankfully I don’t have to indulge in this one since I have Pink Grapefruit already (if it was a brand new shade of BnB I’d probably have jumped on it) plus I have enough Balance n Brighten to powder down a small European village.

Insiders can purchase it now at QVC.com or wait for December 31st when the Today’s Special Value will premiere on the Q.

Enjoy!

• 11/17/11 12:08 Susan Lewis:

How do you like Pink Grapefruit blus, Muse? I love Laura Geller for the most part.

• 11/17/11 12:32 the Muse:

i love all her bnb shades susan ;-D they just brighten my cheeks up so nicely ;D

• 11/17/11 12:11 LaurieS:

“I have enough Balance n Brighten to powder down a small European village”

LOL, surprisingly I only own one LG item, the amethyst eye palette with highlighter (bought on ebay). I will probably be tempted if she offers this in a ghostly shade of B&B. Does this B&B offer a natural looking finish similar to BE minerals or is it a full coverage foundation?

Any idea what the difference between the primer and eye spackle is?

• 11/17/11 12:32 Laura:

Same here – I have Pink Grapefruit. If it was another BnB I would have jumped on it too

• 11/17/11 12:38 the Muse:

I wish she’d do some new sparkly shades b/c they are super nice!

• 11/17/11 16:40 Isis:

correct me if I’m wrong, but none of these are actually new shades are they.. we (qvcuk) have a tsv on the 5th dec, I’m so excited it’s shameful.

• 11/17/11 16:41 the Muse: