Laura Geller All-Stars Color Collection

Laura Geller All Stars Color Collection

Laura Geller has an upcoming QVC Today Special Value that QVC Beauty Insiders can take advantage of already. Not an Insider? No worries, it’ll air as a Today’s Special Value December 31st.

Take a look!

Includes:

• Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer in Champagne
  • Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation SPF15
  • Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit (beige/mauve/pink)
  • Laura Geller Waterproof Eye Spackle
  • Laura Geller Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Amethyst (light pink/lavender) &S tarburst (brown/pink/gold)
  • Cosmetic Bag

This one will be $49.98 and available as an auto delivery which will entitle you to new seasonal shades every few months or as a one time shipment which includes the products listed above.

Thankfully I don’t have to indulge in this one since I have Pink Grapefruit already (if it was a brand new shade of BnB I’d probably have jumped on it) plus I have enough Balance n Brighten to powder down a small European village.

Insiders can purchase it now at QVC.com or wait for December 31st when the Today’s Special Value will premiere on the Q.

Enjoy!

• 11/17/11 12:08 Susan Lewis:

How do you like Pink Grapefruit blus, Muse? I love Laura Geller for the most part.

• 11/17/11 12:32 the Muse:

i love all her bnb shades susan ;-D they just brighten my cheeks up so nicely ;D

• 11/17/11 12:11 LaurieS:

“I have enough Balance n Brighten to powder down a small European village”

LOL, surprisingly I only own one LG item, the amethyst eye palette with highlighter (bought on ebay). I will probably be tempted if she offers this in a ghostly shade of B&B. Does this B&B offer a natural looking finish similar to BE minerals or is it a full coverage foundation?

Any idea what the difference between the primer and eye spackle is?

• 11/17/11 12:32 Laura:

Same here – I have Pink Grapefruit. If it was another BnB I would have jumped on it too

• 11/17/11 12:38 the Muse:

I wish she’d do some new sparkly shades b/c they are super nice!

• 11/17/11 16:40 Isis:

correct me if I’m wrong, but none of these are actually new shades are they.. we (qvcuk) have a tsv on the 5th dec, I’m so excited it’s shameful.

• 11/17/11 16:41 the Muse: