MAC Black Knight Lipstick Returns

MAC Black Friday 2

Black Knight returns…it kinda sorta sounds Batman-like in nature but it’s actually a lipstick…!

MAC Black Knight returns for Black Friday, one day only, November 25th. It’s a cult classic lip color that will be available exclusively online.

You can follow some of MAC’s Senior Artists, Keri Blair (@MAC_Keri_B) and Romero Jennings (@MAC_Romero_J) on Twitter for tips on how to rock this elegantly ebony Black Knight shade…but honestly, there is probably little hope for me to cash in on this color…my goth membership has a clause that states I don’t have to wear black lippie to be part of the club. Bet Howard could use some though to get lucky with some hawt goth chicklets.

MAC Black Friday 1

P.S. All this talk of Black Knights got me thinking of the Dark Knight…have you hauled hard on the Converse DC Comics Collection? If not you seriously NEED to. I won’t admit my haul here less I embarrass myself.

Converse Riddler

• 11/22/11 14:38 Julianne:

I both love and hate the fact that you linked to the Converse DC Comics Collection. I had NO IDEA that was a collection. Goodbye Holiday money for family. Hello wonderful DC comics shoes. :D

• 11/22/11 14:39 the Muse:

LOL sorriesssssssss ;-D

• 11/22/11 16:44 Julianne:

Trust me, absolutely no need for apologies on that one! Which pair did you pick up by the way, Muse?

• 11/22/11 16:49 the Muse:

hehe ;-D thanks for forgiving me ;-D JL, flash, joker, lantern, riddler ;-D

• 11/22/11 15:46 Bonnie:

Muse, black lipstick and comic-book-themed Chucks in one post? I feel like I’ve been transported back to 1993! :) Not sure if I could pull off the black lipstick these days although I certainly used to rock it sometimes in my teen years!

• 11/22/11 16:21 the Muse:

ha bonnie ;-D but dontcha just love it? ;D!

• 11/23/11 9:05 Majick:

Sad but I really want this. Yeah, I never really could rock the black lippie – I just think it works better with either black hair or black hair with amazing colors woven through it. I used to rock those colors when I was a kid but at 51 I think I’ll stick with my golden/blonde/brown – it’s a little more flattering. LOL

Maybe I should contact Keri Blair – she did my makeup years ago when I was going to Punta Cana on vacation. What a lovely person. (and fantastic artist, but I don’t really need to say that) Maybe she could give tips on how an “older” woman can embrace her inner Goth. LOL

• 11/28/11 11:03 Nia:

I must admit I got a pair of them and I feel giggly and guilty at the same time and still very happy I got them ;)
    You are not alone. Which ones did you get?! ;)

• 11/29/11 13:45 Darlene:

Oh gosh! I can’t believe I missed this. Anyone know where I can get some for less than thirty bucks now? :D