Milani Cosmetics Now Sold at Walmart.com

Milani Walmart

Good news beauty lovers, Milani Cosmetics is now sold at Walmart.com

No word on whether the stores will start carrying it but it is available online now.

Enjoy!

• 11/17/11 14:26 kiwikiwidragon:

Thanks for the info sweetie! Sometimes they do have lower prices on things and the items in the stores can be molested by the patrons and I hate the crowds and prefer to order online.

• 11/17/11 14:42 the Muse:

my pleasure jenn! they have cheap shipping options too at the evil empire!

• 11/18/11 1:10 Mia:

They also do “site to store” which is an option to order online, not pay shipping but have it shipped to the store. The wait time is typically several days to two weeks (rarely has an item taken me 2wks though). You can either write down the info or print it off for the employees (printing is easier if it’s available to you). I just thought I’d suggest that.

• 11/18/11 15:15 the Muse:

thanks mia!

• 11/17/11 15:55 Lyn:

Much agreed! It’s nice to see some things in person sometimes, but people can be kind of rude when it comes to cosmetics, opening things, trying them, etc.

• 11/17/11 17:02 CK:

Yes! Once I was at a Walmart display where every single lipstick had been opened and used x_x

• 11/17/11 21:59 Logan:

Don’t really have an issue with people opening stuff at Walmart but they do it all the time at Walgreens. They had some lipsticks on sale and I had a coupon (it would have made a rimmel lipstick like 1.69) but all of them where open, didn’t have a seal, and looked swatched or used. I even asked a worker (I was opening them up and twisting the tube up to look at the color only) and she told me people swatch them all the time. And they were selling them? That’s just gross, maybe if they were like .99 or less I’d consider buying a swatched lipstick if they had a sign out that said they had been opened and buy at your own risk but marking a USED and OPEN product selling it for a slight discount (from 5.69 ish to 2.69) is soo wrong IMO. I might call corporate over that.

• 11/17/11 14:36 Harshleen:

Not sure if this new but I have recently spotted Milani at my Fred meyer store too.

• 11/17/11 14:52 haley:

i’ve seen only polishes at freddy’s, have you seen anything more than that?

• 11/17/11 15:37 Comrade Garlic:

Target, at least the newish Super Target by me sells Milani. Not sure if that’s news or not.

• 11/17/11 15:57 Lyn:

Muse, thanks for the heads up! :)

• 11/17/11 15:58 the Muse:

my pleasure lyn!

• 11/17/11 16:40 Eve:

What about Geogirl? I went to their site not long ago and I didn’t see anything about Wal-Mart at all and vice versa. I really wanted to try some of their prodcuts!

• 11/17/11 16:41 the Muse:

haven’t heard anything eve my evil empire doesn’t have it up :-/

• 11/17/11 22:57 Lyn:

I just saw this line this week at Walmart. It was next to the Burt’s Bee’s and natural stuff, but I imagine that every store might be different.

• 11/17/11 17:04 Cathryn:

I know wal-mart is evil and all, but it sure is nice to finally be able to buy milani cosmetics in person. I really hope my local wal-mart starts carrying ‘em.

• 11/17/11 18:25 Hannah:

Odd. For years, my local Wal-Mart has carried Milani! Guess I got lucky. Can’t live without my Liquif’Eye eyeliner! :)

• 11/18/11 16:02 Miss D:

Yeah, it hasn’t been here for years, but my local Walmart definitely starting selling Milani at the beginning of this year. I think the prices are just slightly cheaper than they would be at Walgreens.

• 1/2/12 23:45 jmee:

i work at wally world in the cosmetic department, people are disgusting with makeup! we always try and make sure to cull any products that have been tampered with. i really don’t get why people do that, but then again i work at wal mart -_- i really hope my store gets milani!!! thanks for the exciting news :D