Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Universal Looks Casual Eyes, Smoky Eyes, Nude Eyes, Fashionista Eyes

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Universal Looks Casual Eyes Smoky Eyes Nude Eyes Fashionista Eyes 0051

The new Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner I told you about earlier this month should be in drugstores soon or in some cases they already are.

I personally haven’t seen them in my area as of yet but looking forward to getting my hands on the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Universal Looks Nude Eyes Palette.

Here’s another peek at these palettes!

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Universal Looks Casual Eyes Smoky Eyes Nude Eyes Fashionista Eyes 004

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Universal Looks Casual Eyes Smoky Eyes Nude Eyes Fashionista Eyes 003

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Universal Looks Casual Eyes Smoky Eyes Nude Eyes Fashionista Eyes 002

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Universal Looks Casual Eyes Smoky Eyes Nude Eyes Fashionista Eyes 001

These are a retake on Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Palettes but I guess the packaging might be what is making me so excited plus I really am loving the nude selection but not sure if it’ll look too chalky on me.

Let’s hope not!

They retail for $10.95 but I’m sure your local drugstore will have a BOGO offer at some point.

If you’ve seen them in your area please feel free to share where.

You can learn more at www.physiciansformula.com as they are up on the website now!

• 11/29/11 20:46 Erika:

I hauled all four yesterday at CVS! Pretty packaging and colors BUT sheer! I would rec wearing a cream base under so they show up well.

• 11/29/11 21:40 eight:

The packaging is so adorable, especially the Nude palette. I can’t wait for swatches.. though I might pick these up for the packaging alone:P

• 11/29/11 23:26 Let:

The packaging for the Nude one is so cute! From the photo, seems like I’ll love the colors in the Casual palette more though.

• 11/30/11 0:24 catherine:

the nude one is CRAP!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! I hauled the nude one and it was VILE! I couldn’t believe how sheer these colors were!! NOT what I was expecting!! I actually took it back because I have so many other color that are WAY better…I was bummed the say the least hahaha

• 11/30/11 0:53 Suzanne:

I saw it at one of my local CVS in the Bay Area :)

• 11/30/11 5:50 Telly9009:

Has anyone told you that there are also 2 sets of eyeliner trios in Nude and Smokey? I found them at CVS but didn’t buy them.

• 11/30/11 8:33 Sarah:

Hi Muse! First off, I love your blog! It’s the best! Second, I bought the nude palette last week and so far I really like it. The shades are not frosty like the other palettes Physicians Formula has??? Try it! I was happily suprised. Granted, I don’t love the palette as much as my Chantecaille palettes but…….it still is a great palette to have, I think!!

• 11/30/11 11:56 Christina:

I picked them all up, and I second the sheer! Super sheer! Plus, some of the colours are so similar that they all just blended together into one shade on my eye. I had a hard time creating a defined look. =( Needless to say, I don’t love them except for the packaging, especially the nudes!

• 11/30/11 12:23 Coral:

Those are so pretty! I’m still keeping my eye out for those. Even with the so so comments so far I’m still a sucker for packaging and at least want the nude palette, and maybe the smoky eye palette.

• 11/30/11 19:27 Maple:

Saw them at CVS about a week ago! Got the Nude one for packaging only. Looked a lot cheaper in person (I barely touched the Casual one and the zipper fell right off!) but hey, not bad for ~$11.

• 12/1/11 0:33 Ciambella:

I think you can safely save your money on the Nude palette, Muse–I grabbed it the minute I saw it and the formula is pretty sad. It’s all packaging. Very cute packaging to be sure, and it would be a great travel palette if only the formula had a bit more of a punch to it!

• 12/1/11 20:09 giselle:

now that i’m reminded that i cant afford the naked palettes…im waiting for that nude one! lol

• 12/3/11 21:52 Jess:

ohh very pretty cases…are they limited edition?

• 9/26/12 21:06 Natalie:

I wonder if they still sell these!!! It’s a lot like Urban Decay Naked 2 palette that I just can’t afford! I will go to CVS tomorrow in hopes I can find it!!!