Poppy King The Magic of Lipstick Boots No7 Collection

Poppy King The Magic of Lipstick Boots No7 Collection 2

Lipstick Queen, Poppy King, is launching a new collection of affordable lipsticks and lipglosses entitled the Magic of Lipstick.

Yay! Affordable Lipstick Queen goodies?

I’m on that!

Poppy King The Magic of Lipstick Boots No7 Collection 4

The Magic of Lipstick is part of the Boots No7 Collection and will be a selection of seven inexpensively priced lipsticks and glosses designed by Poppy that are set to release at Target stores, Target.com, and ShopBootUSA.com for $9.99 each.

Poppy decided to use polka dots in the packaging of the products as she was inspired to by Marilyn Monroe’s infamous beauty mark and the old world glam of Hollywood and film icons like Marilyn.

Shades:

• Allure (soft peach)
  • History (red)
  • Seduction (blackberry)
  • Intrigue (nude pink)
  • Glamour (pink)
  • Confidence (nude)
  • Power (rose)

Poppy King The Magic of Lipstick Boots No7 Collection 1

Poppy King The Magic of Lipstick Boots No7 Collection 3

Poppy’s regular collection of glosses and lipsticks aren’t exactly cheap so it’s nice to have a budget selection to fall back on.

Very eager to see these at Target.

How about you?

Are you a Lipstick Queen fan?

• 11/9/11 14:34 breyerchic04:

I’ve been considering ordering one of her lipsticks, but ooh this is hot! Can’t wait to hear and see more.

• 11/9/11 15:54 kimkats:

OMG! This is some of the best news evah!! So glad to see that Poppy King, the Lipstick Queen (just how does that work??) will have a reasonably priced line of lippies!! Can’t wait to get my mitts on ‘em!! AWESOME! Thanks Muse – u ROCK!!

• 11/9/11 15:55 the Muse:

;-D aw your most welcome glad to see you hyped!

• 11/9/11 17:14 Tiffany:

i have seen these at target but was unsure if i wanted one and the price was nowhere to be found! But now that i see this , i must run back and get one! lol

• 11/9/11 19:22 Paula:

Are these LE? I’ve always wanted a Poppy King lippie and this looks like a damned good introduction. I hope they don’t have a yucky scent. I really adore lip products. They’re the one beauty product i consistently use up.

• 11/10/11 14:44 the Muse:

yes Paula. they are a nice budget alternative to haul ;D

• 11/10/11 14:49 Majick:

Paula, I will say that the Poppy lippies that I have are unscented if I remember correctly. I know I’m sensitive to fragrance and I didn’t notice anything wonky about them.

• 11/11/11 15:16 Paula:

I’m going to have to stalk Target then, scentless and cheap? That means I must have at least one!

• 11/9/11 21:09 dina:

AHHHHHH!!!! so excited, i can’t wait :) other than a few value sets one the Q here and there i have only drooled over her line and not dove in because it is fairly pricey IMO. curious if these will have the same semi-sheerish finish.
    Harajuku Mini & now this, hollerrrrrr at Target and hope they arrive soon!

• 11/10/11 14:40 Majick:

I can’t wait to see how they compare to the regular lippies. Although the only 2 I have are Medieval (sheer red) and I think it’s called Butterfly Ball or something like that (its a nudish pink that is supposed to make your teeth look whiter).
    I’ll be on the lookout for them.

• 11/13/11 19:04 Candace:

I may pick one of these up as well since they’re so cheap now. in the UK they’re £11, which is around $17 US! They’ve also been out for a looooong time over here, wonder why they didn’t launch at the same time?

• 11/14/11 9:12 Runaround Sous:

I picked up the wine color (#4 Seduction) at Target last week. While I do like the formula… It isn’t drying, doesn’t feather, and and it has no fragrance detectable (yay!) but… It is much more sheer than I expected. If you are expecting a full-on opaque lippy, this isn’t for you. Wearer of sheer, buildable lippies will love it though.