Sephora VIB Friends and Family 2011 20% Coupon Code

Sephora

Word on the street is an snail mail with a coupon code VIBDREAM is coming atcha from Sephora soon which can be used at Sephora.com for 20% Off your total order for VIB members from November 10 through the 14th.

The in-store event is on Nov 10th from 6-9pm and entitles you and a friend 20% Off your total plus a free Sephora’s Tote.

VIB Sephora

I haven’t gotten anything yet but hopefully I will soon!

Thanks to Laura, Missy, and Kris for sharing this information with me today!

• 11/1/11 12:53 cassie:

I sent you an email about this. I got a coupon in the mail on Saturday for the same 20% off during the same time and was wondering what it was.

• 11/1/11 12:57 the Muse:

sorry cassie my inbox is a mess I didn’t even see your email hon! apologies! is it used in store too? via snail mail or email?

• 11/1/11 13:16 cassie:

I got it in the mail, snail mail, like the picture above.

• 11/1/11 12:55 Jenn:

Hey Muse- Do you think there will be something for in-store as well? I hope the Nars blush set is back by then! That’s all I reeeally want. haha.

• 11/1/11 12:56 the Muse:

no deets yet jenn I didn’t get the email or anything boo! but if laura sees this maybe she can give you more info hon! possibly store too I’d say ;-D

• 11/1/11 15:15 Laura:

IN store and online AND AND you can use it as many times as you want!

• 11/1/11 21:39 Jenn:

Thanks for the info! I hope I get the card in the mail, this is my first year as a VIB. I’m always nervous about getting things in snail mail (I never get the Ulta 20% coupons)

• 11/1/11 13:19 Tammie:

It’s in store and online :). You have to show the card in store to receive the 20% off though according to it.

• 11/1/11 12:59 Kris:

I got mine last night. The in-store event is on Nov 10th from 6-9pm.

* 20% off for you and a friend
    * free Sephora Collectors tote
    * Decadent holiday treats (last year you got to grab out of a jar of wrapped Godiva chocolates)
    * One-on-one holiday beauty previews with our experts
    * Holiday makeup lessons at the Beauty Studio

• 11/1/11 12:59 the Muse:

FANTASTIC thanks kris!

• 11/1/11 13:08 Kris:

I just tried to email you a photo of the invite with the in-store event info.

• 11/1/11 13:09 the Muse:

THANK YOU! :)

• 11/1/11 13:00 Missy:

Hiya Izzie, I got a postcard in the mail that reads:

The V.I.B. Holiday Shopping Event
    20% Off Your Entire Purchase
    November 10-14
    Present this pass for 5 days of savings in any Sephora store or on sephora.com.

Shop sephora.com with promo code: VIBDREAM

• 11/1/11 13:01 the Muse:

thanks missy! totally helpful girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D!

• 11/1/11 13:11 Courtney:

I got mine last night too!

• 11/1/11 13:13 the Muse:

;D yay!

• 11/1/11 13:18 Tammie:

Also got mine last night :)

• 11/1/11 13:28 Cait:

of course they do this as soon as I buy a $48 dior compact in store, since my shade was out of stock online during F&F! haha…maybe I’ll have to return it and rebuy it during this…God knows I’ve spent enough money there, it’d be nice to have my VIB status pay off lol

• 11/1/11 13:29 the Muse:

I would cait. go return it ;-D

• 11/1/11 13:40 The Blossom Shed Beauty Blog:

Oh good, hope I get mine soon! Didn’t want to go through all the F&F sale trouble, so this is nice timing. Also glad to find a blog that shares my two great loves – beauty and Doctor Who. Well done:)

• 11/1/11 13:50 the Muse:

hooray for fellow Whovians ;-D <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it be christmas special time yet?!

• 11/1/11 13:49 kiwikiwidragon:

Is it wrong to jump up and down at work and look like a crazzzzzy person? Lord knows I don’t need another 20% off to buy more, lol!

Is it me or is every company out there pumping us with 15-20% off right now? Not that I am complaining but….. my wallet is screaming!
    I sent you a question via email, I know you are swamped, can I email you again? :) Thanks for all you do Muse!!

• 11/1/11 13:50 the Muse:

def jen! did you see the New York and Company buy $100 get $100 offer?! CRAZEEE! Sure. Go ahead, be warned it’s crazy in my inbox this week ;-D!

• 11/1/11 13:55 kiwikiwidragon:

Oh boy, no, Maybe it’s better that I didn’t….Love that place!

• 11/1/11 13:56 the Muse:

LOL! ;-D not sure if it was one day want me forward email?

• 11/1/11 14:16 kiwikiwidragon:

yes, please do

• 11/1/11 14:17 the Muse:

sadly that one is over just looked but they have this one now:
            Happy Halloween! Shop EVERYTHING Buy One Get One 50% off! Plus, combine this new coupon with the sale: $70 off of your purchase of $150 or more [Promo 2686], or $30 off your purchase of $75 or more [Promo 2898]. Through 11/3/11. In stores & online.Last day, for $5 shipping with your purchase of $100 or more

• 11/1/11 14:41 kiwikiwidragon:

Super tempting…..I do need a new jacket this year, especially if we make our way to NY!!!

• 11/1/11 14:52 the Muse:

yayyyyy ;-D New York!!!!!!!!

• 11/1/11 15:36 Shannon:

sweeeeeeeeeeeet, i had two $100 sephora gc that i redeemed with my cc rewards point, and was bitterly annoyed when the F&F ended up being a one time use code and i couldn’t make a huge $200 order because gc’s can’t be combined. i ended up only using one of the gc so i have one more left. this new 20% off code is perfect timing then! :D

• 11/1/11 15:57 the Muse:

NICE shannon! happy spending ;D

• 11/1/11 15:54 badrockandroll:

Any word on whether Sephora will include its loyal Canuck customers this time (still feeling snubbed from the on-line omission for Canadian orders!)

• 11/1/11 15:56 the Muse:

not yet badrockandroll haven’t heard from any Canadian residents but I imagine you guys will prob be included…! wouldn’t be wise to not include you guys!

• 11/1/11 16:05 SatelliteDreamer:

Sephora doesn’t seem to send snail mail up here. I’ve never received a catalogue <—-(Canadian spelling eh!)

I spoke with them about the prior f&f sale, and they didn't say that there would be anything for Canadians. I then spoke to my local store, and he said that there were cards handed out, but they had very few of them. ANYWAY: He said there would be an event in December, but he didn't know details, just that it would be a gift card type event, like spend so much, and get X dollars off. Maybe, just maybe this is what he was talking about.

If I don't get my snail mail, I will print off this image, and take it to the store on the 10th. I do find that the store is pretty good with honouring promos that are online only, and such, as we are not able to use these codes or anything. I usually just print the email and take it.

Anyhoo. If any other Canucks get a card in the mail, please let us know!

• 11/1/11 16:10 SatelliteDreamer:

Sorry for the double post. I just emailed Sephora and asked them if we would be included, or be “left out in the cold”, like with the previous F&F sale. I will let you know when they reply.

• 11/1/11 18:58 Sara:

Got mine yesterday! Took a photo to twat to you and everything………but then dinner was already started and I forgot by the time it was done. Oops. :) It’s the thought that counts, right?

Oh yeah, a catalogue came too! Forgot about that! Gotta dig it out and see what’s what. I also got a free sample card from a local department store. So, yeah, yesterday was hopping with beauty bidness.

• 11/2/11 9:53 the Muse:

lol always :)

I didn’t get mine yet but heard it was in the mail, can’t wait ;-D

• 11/1/11 19:19 CK:

:( Can I be someone’s +1? lol
    i’ve never been able to reach VIB status :/

• 11/2/11 16:11 badrockandroll:

satellitedreamer: what store do you go to that honours (mmm: more spelling) the coupons in Cda? It wouldn’t happen to be the toronto Eaton centre (again with the spelling) would it? There is still such a gap in the MSL pricing up here, that I am thinking that I may shuffle off to Buffalo & really load up!

• 11/3/11 15:05 SatelliteDreamer:

I’m in Ottawa, so Rideau Centre is usually pretty good. Also, see the info I’m about to post below.

• 11/3/11 15:06 SatelliteDreamer:

Hey everyone! I heard back from Sephora about this sale event and Canada. Good news! Check out the email they sent me.

Dear Janice,

Thank you for contacting Sephora.com regarding our VIB Private Holiday Shopping Event.

We apologize for any confusion surrounding this event. Your VIB savings pass will be emailed to your registered email address some time next week. Simply print the email to gain access to this exclusive event. If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email by next week please log into the V.I.B. only section on Beauty Talk.

Enjoy 20% savings for you and a friend on November 10, 2011 from 6-9PM. If you can’t make it to the event, your VIB savings pass is valid through November 14, 2011 in any Sephora store only. Use the 20% savings as often as you’d like while the promotion lasts.

If we can assist your further please reply to this email. Thank You.

Sincerely,