Sephora VIB Friends and Family 2011 Canada

VIB Sephora

Thanks very much to Janice today for confirming the details for the Canadians wanting to indulge in the upcoming Sephora VIB Friends and Family 2011.

Here’s the notice she got from Sephora about the event.

Thank you for contacting Sephora.com regarding our VIB Private Holiday Shopping Event.

We apologize for any confusion surrounding this event. Your VIB savings pass will be emailed to your registered email address some time next week. Simply print the email to gain access to this exclusive event. If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email by next week please log into the V.I.B. only section on Beauty Talk.

Enjoy 20% savings for you and a friend on November 10, 2011 from 6-9PM. If you can’t make it to the event, your VIB savings pass is valid through November 14, 2011 in any Sephora store only. Use the 20% savings as often as you’d like while the promotion lasts.

If we can assist your further please reply to this email. Thank You.

Sincerely,

Stephanie
Sephora.com Client Service

Hopefully this works out for everyone in Canada!

• 11/3/11 15:52 christy:

Woohoo!! Thanks for posting this! Been waiting for it all year!! :)

• 11/3/11 15:53 the Muse:

;-D my pleasure but thank Janice she got the deets!

• 11/3/11 16:29 a lovely duck:

Emergency Question! Can I just print out that picture and show it to the Sephora clerk, or will they get suspicious? :0 Thanks, Muse!

• 11/4/11 9:05 the Muse:

you can try duck!? but not sure tbh!

• 11/5/11 4:34 Jenn:

I asked on the sephora.com beauty talk and they said we will get an email as well on 11/8 and if you haven’t received the mailed card you can either print the email or show it on your phone at the event! Hope this helps you!

• 11/3/11 17:00 SatelliteDreamer:

Thank you for reposting this, Muse!!! I know a lot of my fellow Canucks were curious, especially after the recent sale that we weren’t able to participate in.

I’m so happy that Sephora has extended this event to Canada!

I have my eye on the NARS Danmari blush palette.. NOM!!!!

Janice

• 11/4/11 9:04 the Muse:

thank YOU janice for telling us! Big help :-D

• 11/3/11 17:36 eight:

Sephora.com too? I don’t have a Sephora store in my province, but it’s super sweet of them to have this for the lucky people who do :) I got a quick reply on their Facebook page about why the F&F wasn’t available online for Canadians, and the rep said it’s because of the shipping company they use to ship the products to Canadian customers. They said they’ll look into using a different company where they can apply the discount for Canadians, but I’m not sure when that will be, if they even do it.

Thanks for the post!

• 11/4/11 9:10 the Muse:

my pleasure eight how odd they are giving out some weird info!

• 11/3/11 20:07 badrockandroll:

Honestly, I thought that this was over, but look what I just received as a response to my query, which I had sent before I knew that Janice had queried. I sent another e-mail basically asking wtf and will keep you all posted:

Thank you for contacting Sephora.com.

We are excited to let you know that Sephora.com is able to ship to Canada. As a retailer of over 175 brands and 12,000 products, we are excited that our Canadian clients now have the opportunity to enjoy our wide selection and excellent service.

Unfortunately, not all of our promotions are available to our Canadian clients. This includes the VIB event. We are sorry that we are unable to offer you the current promotion at Sephora.com and hope to resolve the challenges that prevent us from doing so in the near future.

For more information on placing a Sephora.com order to ship to Canada, please refer to the following link:

• 11/4/11 9:10 the Muse:

weird………..!

• 11/3/11 22:21 Jen:

Yay! That means even if we don’t get the postcard, we can still get the discount through email!!! Soo happy since I don’t get any mail from them even though i’m subscribed to their catalogue, I haven’t received any physical mail from sephora at all.

• 11/3/11 23:02 Kate:

Can’t wait to get my email and take advantage of the sale :D

• 11/3/11 23:26 Glenney:

I guess I fulfilled my new years resolution of not buying as much makeup since I didn’t get this invite ): I was crossing my fingers for even a BI discount… Even if it was 10% lol!

• 11/7/11 15:01 Shayla:

Looks like it’s for VIBs only, which is unfortunate, since I’m not one. It’s kind of unfair that they’re cutting out their regular customers.

I just spoke to customer service on the phone (after chatting with the actual store in town here), and they have no clue about anything that might be going on regarding some kind of discount or whatever. Maybe they’re told to be mum on the subject, but according to the lady I spoke to, it’s usually near the end of November for us Canadians.

Either way, all the stuff surrounding this just makes me want to avoid Sephora even more.

• 11/8/11 12:05 badrockandroll:

The e-mails are flying between me and sephora: I got one saying that the e-mail that i got saying that there would not be a VIB event in Canada was correct, but that the e-mail that janice got, that there would be, was also correct. Before i could compose a reply expressisng my doubts that both of those e-mails could be true, I got the most important e-mail, the coupon. 20% off, valid on stores, bbut not on line, from 10 – 14th november. making my list and checking it twice!