Stila for Kardashian Khaos

Stila for Kardashian Khaos

Stila teamed up with the Kardashian Klan recently…does it surprise you at all? These girls have their hands in every pot!

Take a look!

Thanks to Joyce for the heads up on this one as I’d never have known about it.

To celebrate the opening of the Kardashian Khaos Boutique in Las Vegas the girls teamed up with Stila to create a smoky eye palette.

The special edition Stila Set includes four smoky eyeshadows and a liner.

The bad news?

You can only get it at the boutique in Vegas.

Although I’m not a fan of the Kardashian Klan, I still think the palette is ultra cute.

Whatcha think?

images/info via Celeb Buzz

• 11/15/11 18:28 Joyce:

Oh hey that’s me! LOL. I really want it…just because it doesn’t look super cheaptastic like the other Stila girl palettes.

Well, I guess next time I’m in Vegas I’ll have something to look for, you know…since I’m there all the time :/ LOL!

• 11/15/11 18:34 Cassandra Kennedy:

I agree. Ultra cute! It looks like everything you need for a typical smoky eye. I like that the pale all over shade is not white (whew). Hopefully at least one of the colors is matte for some texture and contrast. Thanks for the heads up.

• 11/15/11 18:54 Comrade Garlic:

It doesn’t look like it has Kitten! I hate to admit this, but the Kardashian’s do not annoy me. If I were going to Vegas any time soon, I might check this out.

• 11/16/11 15:13 Sarah S.:

Me too! I reserve my ire for people like those involved with the Penn State scandal… Kim K and Co. are harmless!

• 11/16/11 15:17 the Muse:

I wish I can say I don’t find them annoying but that would be an utter lie ;D

• 11/15/11 18:57 KaylaK:

While I dont like them necessarily I do like this set…sucks you can only get it there tho :/ Looks like pretty colors…

• 11/15/11 20:11 Lulee:

omg wont these ppl just go away. UGH.

• 11/15/11 21:11 Jackers:

Stila is really just not what it used to be product wise and marketing wise. Ugh.

• 11/15/11 22:26 Coco:

no no and no! Not that I was into Stila before but now I’m really not buying. I’m boycotting all things kardashian.

• 11/15/11 23:31 Melissa:

Well it looks like I can cross Stila off my list of brands to support!

• 11/16/11 0:21 Rachel:

This is just getting ridiculous now.

• 11/16/11 7:36 Maria:

I would totally get it…if I lived anywhere near Vegas. Hehehe! I don’t really care about who’s promoting a product, so long as the product is good. It could be the Kardashians, or Paris, or heck even Lindsey, if I like the product then it really doesn’t bother me who’s promoting it. The smoky/gray/blue shadows in this kit look nice.

• 11/16/11 9:26 JenJ:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• 6/17/12 0:36 Emily:

With my personal feelings about the Kardashians aside-

Frankly, I think the colors are uninspiring. They’re not ugly and I have nothing about muted shades, but it lacks…oomph.

• 6/20/12 16:38 Emily: