Stila In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette

Stila In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette

I think Stila might be channeling Spring already with their new In the Moment Eye Shadow Palette. If you recall last Spring they introduced the In the Light Eye Shadow Palette so this is pretty much the same variation of the palette with new shades.

Check it!

This palette includes 10 shades of shadow plus a Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. Looks like Stila went for the traditional shade of the season for Spring, purple. I’m not a huge purple fan but the right shade does make my brown eyes brighter if I get lucky enough to get the right shade that is.

I am pleased they also included a beautiful selection of nudes and naturals too. The palette features Tetra for the liner shade which is a deep, shimmery purple, plus just like the In the Light Palette this includes an eight page get the look guide!

Shades Include:

• Instinct
  • Impulse
  • Glance
  • Improvise
  • Catalyst
  • Desire
  • Wonder
  • Spontaneous
  • Whim
  • Captivate

The palette is $39 and should be well worth if it is anything like the prior release considering Stila doesn’t skim on quality here like they tend to do with their cheaper Beach and Travel Girl Palettes.

It’s available now at Sephora.com if you’re wanting to haul!

Whatcha think?

• 11/21/11 12:08 Andrea:

Ooooh… this is pretty! I’m such a sucker for purple…

Purple aside, the real reason why I’m considering getting this palette? No Kitten!

• 11/21/11 13:53 Christina:

This looks like an amazing palette~ and as Andrea said, no kitten.

• 11/21/11 13:53 Courtney:

This is gorgeous, and I agree with Andrea, yay for no Kitten! My only gripe is the black, I always get some sort of black in palettes and never use it. Bums me out.

• 11/21/11 14:52 Mrs WASP:

I need this. No doubt about it!

• 11/22/11 1:27 Jane:

@courtney. Actually that color is not black it is a deep brown and I believe it has a purple undertone. We will have to see though. This reminds me of the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette because it has the same ratio of neutral to colorful colors with a smaller amount of shadows. I prefer the Urban Decay one because it has colors other than purple but I do like the In the Light Palette better than Naked because it is smaller and less expensive. I am always excited when Stila puts out a new palette!

• 11/22/11 22:37 Soo:

this palette looks lovely! I really liked their In the Light one :)

• 11/25/11 13:51 Karrie:

I’m going to put this on my christmas list!