Stila Party in a Box

Stila Party in a Box

Mmm Stila hasn’t quite gotten the point that Kitten is vastly over done.

Stila Party in a Box revives Kitten in a new format.

Jump!

Yup, you guessed it, more Kitten.

The Stila Party in a Box features an All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten with an embossed start design and a Deluxe Size Lip Glaze in Kitten as well.

Essentially I find the shimmer powder is basically Kitten Eyeshadow in a larger size….but hey, if you don’t already own this could be exciting.

For the rest of us…well, burp!

Available now at Stila.

• 11/7/11 11:09 Cj:

Out of all my lip glazes, Kitten is the one I like the least, I think I wore it like once! And that was just to see what it looked like lol. I really don’t know how it’s such a cult favorite.

• 11/7/11 11:17 the Muse:

ugh it’s EVERYWHERE! enough :-/ I’m actually starting to hate on it, they are sucking the magic from kitten ;D!

• 11/7/11 11:37 Babydoll:

Kitten aka the Midnight Cowboy of Stila. I will admit though, the stars on the powder might be cute enough to make me buy! x

• 11/7/11 12:14 Sara:

*lol* That’s perfect. I’ve not used anything from Stila, but I’ve heard of kitten enough to know it’s their MC. I guess for people like me, who don’t own it already, this might be an ok set. But I need more lipgloss like I need a hole in the head so…..pass.

• 11/7/11 17:44 Anitacska:

Yes, but Kitten is 100 times nicer than MC. No chunky glitter for starters. I like this actually, especially the powder.

• 11/7/11 12:22 Leilani:

Seriously….AMEN to all the above..
    I LOVE Stila’s most recent nude eyeshadow pallete (forget what it’s called) and on the case it says. INCLUDES STILAS BEST SELLING CULT FAVE…..KITTEN! And the dream in full color pallette? guess what is in the center…Yeah, Kitten….They have way better colors! Kitten is too shimmery to wear all the time (for me, atleast) anyways… sigh…wish they would do this with something a little less bright and poppy.

• 11/7/11 14:22 breyerchic04:

I like kitten gloss and shadow, and probably will buy a backup of the shadow at some point, but i can’t imagine putting it elsewhere on my face. Too much shimmer.

• 11/7/11 15:49 Jackers:

This post made me snort-laugh. That is all.

• 11/7/11 15:57 the Muse:

Hehe

• 11/7/11 19:41 Coquette in Paris:

I hate kitten. SO MUCH. SO MUCH. SO FROSTY. I have 10,000 pans of it because Stila sells it with everything (hello Bobbi Brown/Bone) and I can’t even get rid of it. Why do I feel like I hate Stila since the relaunch?

• 11/7/11 22:18 jojo2739:

I had my kitten lip glaze for quite sometime and it’s the one I reach for the least…