Almay Intense I-Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012

Almay Intense I Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012 x

For you, a cheap version of MAC Shadesticks.

Almay Intense I-Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012.

Ok, so not exactly cheap at $8 bucks each but hey, they have something MAC doesn’t, two shades in one stick.

Beat that MAC!

Each of these creamy dual sided shadow sticks feature brilliant multi-faceted pigments. Each shade selection is carefully chosen to suit different color eyes but hey, we all know how I feel about brands telling me what eyeshadow I should wear on my brown eyes…lay off I can pick my own shades thanks so much! I love the idea of getting two shades in a single stick as well. Mayhaps they’ll do well as a quickie eye look or a good base for loose pigments and shadows.

Almay Intense I Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012 4

Almay Intense I Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012 3

Almay Intense I Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012 2

Almay Intense I Color Eyeshadow Sticks for Spring 2012 1

But word on the street is the formula isn’t all that fab.

I’ll have to check them out for myself.

Tried ‘em yet?

Do share!

Available now at drugstores.

• 12/28/11 19:52 Courtney:

I bought the one for brown eyes at Ulta today and I was so excited…until I tried it out. The colors really aren’t very pigmented and they feel kind of waxy. It okay as an all over wash of shimmer, and the blue end is really pretty for a subtle blue shimmer on the lower lashline. I really wanted to get all of he colors, but I’m not too sure now.

• 12/28/11 21:50 Stacie:

I don’t like them telling me what colors go with me green (almost gray) eyes. I know what I like. And what I don’t like is that light blue color. What am I supposed to do with that?!?

• 12/29/11 10:46 the Muse:

stacie AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEED! pet peeve of mine, brands that tell what shades I should wear GRR!

• 12/29/11 14:30 Suzanne:

I’m surprised that no one has pointed out that these seem exactly like the Covergirl intense shadowblast stick things. And those are just AWFUL. I will definitely be skipping these.

• 12/29/11 22:51 Courtney:

These seem a lot better packaged than the Covergirl ones, though! It doesn’t look like the shadow will break / fall off like Covergirl. :)

• 12/31/11 13:10 Ruthless:

Yep, just like shadow blast-AWFUL. Tested one out, barely any pigmentation and formula is crease tastic

• 1/2/12 23:50 jmee:

i was actually very impressed with these! they didn’t crease at all, but mind you i had primer potion on underneath

• 3/11/13 12:15 maryann:

I actually have them in every color and they work fanatastic.. they last hours for me. I like these and the Revlon color stay shadow sticks.