Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry, Bali Mango, and Aruba Coconut for Spring 2012

Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Bali Mango and Aruba Coconut for Spring 2012 1

You might think it’s too early for the scents of Spring but Bath and Body Works doesn’t think so. Take a little tropical vacation during the Winter with their newest Spring fragrances Aruba Coconut, Rio Rumberry, and Bali Mango.

Take a look!

There’s only a special preview of these new scents available in 2 oz Body Lotions but they entire collection will be releasing shortly with body mists, lotions, etc…!

Bath & Body Works Aruba Coconut
An island blend of creamy coconut, exotic lychee and white musk.

Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Bali Mango and Aruba Coconut for Spring 2012 2

Bath & Body Works Rio Rumberry
An exotic blend of tropical berries, fresh papaya and vanilla blossom.

Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Bali Mango and Aruba Coconut for Spring 2012 4

Bath & Body Works Bali Mango
An exotic getaway of juicy mango, sugar cane, pink passionflower and luscious nectarine.

Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Bali Mango and Aruba Coconut for Spring 2012 3

The preview lotions are $1 each and available now at Bath and Body Works.

Anything for you?

• 12/27/11 12:05 Cindy:

Yes !!! I hope i can get my hands on it end of February, when i’m in Orlando :-)
    To visit a Bath and Body works is almost nr. 1 on my “to do” list.
    (we don’t have Bath and Body works in the Netherlands…)

I love coconut !

• 12/27/11 12:28 Stephanie:

I got all 3 for $1 each and I love them do much!! I’m a huge fan of the 2oz since it fits perfectly into my purse. My favorite smell of the three is Bali Mango. All of them are really great, and not overt sweet like the holidays scents (Winter Candy Apple/Sugar Plum). These remind me of how munched I loved their summer scents (especially Coconut Passionfruit)! Not sure if I’d pick up other products with this scent though. Maybe if they make a body scrub. I absolutely love and recommend the BBW body scrubs, but they only have 5-6 scents available so far…

• 12/27/11 13:18 Tracy:

Wow, deeeelish ! especially the coconut one ! I love vanilla-coconut and was sad when it got discontinued… hopefully, they will bring it back for summer !

• 12/27/11 13:52 Hoang:

I need to get Aruba Coconut! Sounds great. The labels are so pretty too. What are you getting, Muse? :)

• 12/27/11 13:56 the Muse:

ah none for me hoang :) they are a bit too sticky for me to enjoy ;-D

• 12/27/11 21:20 Tiffany:

Loving the designs, but I’m getting a sense of deja vu for the Bali Mango! I could have sworn they released it last year…and I think I bought some too!

• 12/28/11 9:10 the Muse:

tiffany def from last year chica :)

• 12/27/11 22:04 Lisa T.:

If I remember correctly, they had BALI MANGO last year & I loved!

• 12/28/11 9:09 the Muse:

believe so lisa ;-D!

• 12/28/11 14:28 JoElla:

I am grounded from BBW until I go through a few things in my stash. I went a wee bit nuts for the Vanilla bean noel LOL!

I sniffed these and maybe since I am on a VBN kick, I wasn’t too thrilled, but will resniff in the spring.

ooh Bali Mango, I love that stuff and might use it today!!

• 12/30/11 15:28 RyRy:

Went to BBW the other day and grabbed the Rio Rumberry as my upsell purchase and FELL IN LOVE!!! I cannot wait until Jan 16th for the debut so I can get the mist, body wash, and lotion! I have DEFINITELY found my Spring scent!!

• 1/1/12 13:23 Kathleen ヅ:

When are they coming out with this line?

• 1/28/12 18:16 Mitheena:

i bought rio rumberry!
    it smells very “berry” and sweet and fruity!def a buy for summer!(obviously wrong time of the year).
    rio rumberry smells very similar to “be enchanted”which is my ALL time favorite body lotion scent.
    just wanna share this with you guy (: