Buxom True Hue Blush Swatches

Buxom True Hue Blush Swatches 1

Bare Minerals will be releasing eight shades of Buxom True Hue Blush in February for Spring 2012.

I know many of you are fans of the Buxom Collection, it’s a mini oddity isn’t it? You got Bare Minerals which for the most part is pretty tame and than you got Buxom which somehow, someway turned into its very own mini collection of fun makeup offerings.

Blush isn’t new to Bare Minerals by any means but pressed blush is. I imagine come Spring you’ll see Bare Minerals doing pressed blushes however their Buxom Collection gets the VIP treatment first with these.

Take a look at some swatches after the jump!

Buxom True Hue Blush Swatches 2

Buxom True Hue Blush Swatches 3

Swatched top to bottom:

• Luvitate
  • Euphoria
  • Rendezvous

These will be exclusive to Sephora and Sephora.com for $24 each.

Whatcha think?

Excited?

• 12/22/11 13:00 kiwikiwidragon:

Am loving Luvitate! Good for layering or with a dramatic eye

• 12/22/11 13:34 Sara:

I second Kiwikiwidragon! Blush and lipstick are my new obsessions and Luvitate looks fantastic.

Btw, Muse, do you think you’ll post a list of your favorite releases this year? With all the things you review I’m curious what you reach for most on non-swatch days and what stands out each year from all the things you’ve tested.

• 12/22/11 13:35 the Muse:

sara def will try I wanted to do a christmas past, present, future like I’ve done years before but I feel so overwhelmed sometimes and less and less creative post wise. I feel like it’s alot of reviews lately and less “fun” stuff or useful posts. :-/ Going to def try though ;-D

• 12/23/11 13:24 Sara:

Awww, you should take one giant break from the blog for the holidays. We’d all understand! And most everybody is going to be busy playing in all their new presents (what am I, five? :p) and getting in on post-xmas sales.

Play some Skyrim, drink some eggnog, chillax. :) And then at the first of the year you’ll be ready to fill us in on all the Brit tv you watched over the holidays and all the dragons you slayed.

Btw, after everybody raving about it, we decided to get Skyrim too (I feel like I’m not spelling it right?), even though it sounds way too involved for me (stopped playing Rage a wee bit in to the second disc…just do’nt have the ability to sit still anymore), it looks like fun. I think I’m gonna be evil. You can be evil in it, right?

• 12/23/11 13:31 the Muse:

hey sara happy holidays. I don’t normally blog during the Holidays, too busy with friends/family etc so you prob won’t see me back until Tuesday :) yay for cool pressies! def going to do all those things :-D haha absolutely will update you on the many dragons I slayed ;-D

You can be ANYTHING you want in Skyrim that’s the joy of the game hehehehehehehe!

• 12/22/11 20:50 JenJ:

Gorgois! Seeeeeeeeee im trying to behave. Gah!

• 12/22/11 21:58 Christina:

Luvitate—I will remember you as Luvit (lol) and pick it up in sephora in February :) (I’m making my tax time make up list already when I get my return lol!).

Thanks for the blog on this Muse! <3

• 12/23/11 9:58 the Muse:

my pleasure hun ;-D hope you likey!

• 12/22/11 22:16 gliteratti:

Luvitate is gorgeous.

• 12/23/11 8:49 Maria:

These look SOOO nice, and I’m a huge fan of the buxom line, but why so expensive!?!?!? *sighs* There’s a reason I don’t have any Nars blushes and it’s not because I don’t like the colors, its because I can’t afford them.
    What are the odds of QVC doing a nice affordable TSV with these so I can get my hands on one I wonder?

• 12/23/11 12:27 Candee702:

I will definitely be hauling at least one of these.

• 12/23/11 20:41 Audrey H.:

These would be nice in a palette! Guess Im still in holiday palette mode lol :)

• 12/23/11 21:15 Sarah Viera:

I love these! The colors are so useful but also fun!

• 12/24/11 16:55 Ruthless:

I loathe bare minerals except for shadow eye primers and I LOVE buxom (it’s weird I know) so I am excited

• 12/25/11 1:35 theRothstanator:

Luvitate looks really pretty!

• 12/26/11 7:41 Shawn:

Those are pretty, Luvitate is delish imho one that can complement any skin tone but a little pricey. I love Benefit Throobbb not only because it gives me the perfect touch of color but for a pressed powder there is a my lifetime plus that for a daughter and grand daughter :)
    Years ago when I started buying BE one was that you got a lot in those little jars which now appear to have become less over time. (I still have a jar from 1999 pre sifter,flat bottom jar that has been used everyday that is now about 1/8 full).
    You get what you need or so many are told. Now it seems to me that there is nothing special about BE after all it has been packaged just like many of the other makeup brands, potted plus with more expense.
    I’ve got enough BE to last until the end of time or at least until I quit using makeup altogether :)
    Muse love, Shawn

• 3/4/12 16:46 Tracy:

Hi Muse ! I was on the hunt for a coral/peach blush, and saw Euphoria at Sephora. Because I’m not a fan of Bare Excentuals, I was skeptical… how is the texture in your opinion ? Do you find it chalky ? How about pigmentation ? Thanks !

• 3/12/12 16:18 the Muse:

hi tracy I already reviewed them in a post, check the archives, everything is addressed in that post hun.