CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick Swatches

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick Swatches 1

Here are a few swatches of the new Covergirl Blast Lipstick.

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick Swatches 5

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick Swatches 4

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick Swatches 3

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick Swatches 2

I’ll have a review shortly but if you’ve tried them feel free to share your thoughts!

• 12/13/11 12:04 Sara:

I haven’t tried them, but now I’m curious. It seems like this is the last place anything “new” comes in, so it’ll be a while….looking forward to your review. :)

The first one and the last one are striking my fancy. Which of the lot was your favorite?

• 12/13/11 12:28 the Muse:

so far no favs sara, colors are bit too loud for me ;-D but still testing!

• 12/13/11 13:49 Sara:

Yeah, they definitely look loud. This is the season for loud lips! All red and glittery!

• 12/13/11 13:27 rich:

Can you please add the color name to the photos. Thanks!

• 12/13/11 13:29 the Muse:

will do when I review them rich.

• 12/13/11 14:25 Miriam:

I love the second swatch, especially the golden undertones in the pink. I’m fairly new to your blog here, I haven’t seen these in the USA, I was just wondering if you live in the states.

• 12/13/11 14:37 the Muse:

I’m in New York Miriam. These are available in CVS, Harmons, etc…hope this helps :) that’s where I saw them. Also Walmart.

• 12/13/11 20:37 Jennifer:

I have tried these and I have two different shades. I chose smooch because it is the color Sofia Vergara is wearing in the print ad. I really like these. The wear time is excellent, I found they lasted until I ate a meal. I also like the idea of getting two shades in one. There are only probably a couple other shades I would want to pick up because the colors are quite bright.

• 12/14/11 4:32 Quinctia:

Hmm…I wonder if any of these are the pair that had a straight-up gold half? At least, I saw one that appeared to be that way in some of the marketing pics. That’s the one that interests me, it’s not a color you see often, especially at the drugstore.

• 12/14/11 11:22 Hilary:

Oh, I’m going to be needing some of these!!!
    The DS brands seem to really be stepping it up with the new products.
    So may I want to try. :)

• 6/5/12 18:18 Angie b:

Love these! I have tried many colors, and they last forever and are gleaming but not shiny! They are not so sticky( like gloss) so your hair doesn’t stick to your lips on a windy day.