CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation in Stores Now

CoverGirl Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation Photos 2

CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation was prebooking last week but it’s available now at CVS, Harmons, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and also the Evil Empire (Walmart). I’ve seen it at all these locations in my daily adventures so be on the look out.

This one combines foundation with a serum to improve skintone over time. It covers fine lines, wrinkles, and discolorations while giving a flawless appearance plus it promises to improve overall look and feel of your skin with the built in serum.

I’m testing this one now and my drier skin is kinda loving it. Count me surprised.

CoverGirl Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation Photos 1

Review coming soon!

If you tried it, do share your thoughts.

• 12/12/11 13:07 kiwikiwidragon:

Can’t wait!! The color match for this in the creme version was spot on but formula was typical of pan foundations, grabbed every dry spot.

• 12/12/11 16:26 Ruth:

what color is suprised?? maybe a fuschia??

• 12/12/11 16:30 the Muse:

?

• 12/13/11 10:11 Crissy K:

surprised is a color?

• 12/12/11 17:15 Michelle:

I remember trying the round cream/cake one and hated it. It felt soooo thick and rubbed off onto all of my clothes and was ridiculously hard to remove. Haha. I wonder how this will do. I like the idea of having makeup and skincare in the same product…. sounds a bit like BB cream?? Lol

• 3/19/12 19:24 Shelly:

I really like the CG Simply Ageless concealer, so decided to try a CG foundation and purchased the Tone Rehab 2-in-1. Am not impressed at all. Made the mistake of using it for the first time on a morning when I had to go to work, so had no time to un-do it. In the natural light, it looked orange –even though I bought the classic ivory which is a light color — and it did not really provide much coverage. Will probably return it.