Estee Lauder Topaz Collection for Spring 2012

Estee Lauder Topaz Collection for Spring 2012 2

I always look forward to the Bronze Goddess Collection from Estee Lauder for Spring so hopefully we see that after the Holiday season but for now the word on the street is the Estee Lauder Topaz Collection for Spring 2012 is one to look out for!

Jump!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color
Shades:

• Sultry Caramel
  • Sensuous Nude
  • Sublime Nectar

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer Teal Topaz

I love they are introducing a new Illuminating Powder Gelée, I really loved the first release of this powder and curious how the bronze will wear!

This info is taken from an International blog so the collection/colors/etc…is subject to change when it reaches the US.

info/images via mackarrie

• 12/5/11 14:04 Sarah S.:

Aw, I was hoping for something like the seastar bronzer I missed out on…

• 12/5/11 14:56 winni:

Oooo…that eye crayon in teal will be mine! :) p.s. baby is due next week!

• 12/5/11 21:06 lilacrose:

Must have that eye shadow and nail color. They are just gorgeous!

• 12/6/11 0:47 katrosado:

I will be purchasing every single item! :) That gelee powder? I just squealed a litte :D Oh Muse, you know how I adore estee lauder haha.

• 12/6/11 15:20 the Muse:

;-D I knew I could count on a comment from you katros <3!

• 12/6/11 7:15 tee:

I am soo disappointed not to find the gelee in estee counters here…

• 12/6/11 11:34 telle:

the pencils look really nice! I do find this collection somewhat redundant in shades over the past several released collections by Tom and I feel like this is especially true for the general shades of the five palettes. I hope Bronze Goddess remains as fantastic as it has been in the last few years when it comes out may time….!! :)

• 12/6/11 14:45 Kim:

Looks like I’ll have to wait for this to come out since I missed the Kajal eyeliner in teal this month (they sold out too quickly). Will this be out in January or February? I’ll have to stalk the EL makeup counter at my Macy’s apparently!

• 12/6/11 21:32 Phyrra:

Ohai teal, I need you.

• 1/13/12 1:08 katrosado:

I got the gelee highlighter and the eyeshadow palette in the mail today Muse :D. Gorgeous! Well well thought out neutral”ish” colors that really do remind me of spring in the desert. Love!

• 1/13/12 9:48 the Muse:

i haven’t checked them out yet katros but def want the gelee highlighter ;-D jealous!