Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

If you’re Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment just isn’t enough for your dry, cracked, peeling lips this winter you might want to indulge in the new Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment.

This is the sixth the rendition of Sugar’s popular lip treatment and contains anti-aging ingredients to repair, nourish, plump and smooth lips.

As it hydrates it also boosts moisture while enhancing lips and giving them more volume. Hyaluronic Spheres penetrate skin to fill in wrinkles while sea fennel extract helps smooth fine lines.

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Which Fresh Lip Treatment is your favorite?

• 12/19/11 16:54 stef:

I would love them all if they didn’t smell/taste like lemon! the passion one is so pretty!

• 12/20/11 2:30 Mrs WASP:

Rose is my favorite but I’m kind of excited to try this one! It sounds like it has the oomph to be a perfect night treatment!

• 12/20/11 7:25 Joanna:

I am prone to trying out lip treatments. I am so picky when it comes to my lips :)

• 3/23/12 2:28 butterdaisy:

Same here. My dry lips beg for tlc.

• 12/20/11 7:33 Jo:

I use the honey fresh one and it’s amazing. Was a bit reluctant to spend so much on a glorified chapstick with a sheen but it’s saved my lips countless times already. Do you think the new one is better?

• 12/20/11 16:30 the Muse:

not sure jo I haven’t tried this so can’t speak for the formula :)

• 12/20/11 9:20 kiwikiwidragon:

I find these overrated especially for the price. I would love to see them come down but Sugar as a brand is over the top anyway.

• 12/20/11 10:38 Bonnie:

I love them all but probably use Rose the most often! Def. want to haul this one tho! :)

• 12/20/11 11:55 diane:

i loved my original as a night treatment. going to pick this guy up in place for night. i use rose and passion during the day- i love them. i want the others but the price is kinda steep =/

i love the smell/taste personally. it reminds me of powdered iced tea i drank as a child!

• 12/20/11 12:17 Mallory:

I’m like a lip balm hoarder. I shouldn’t buy any more but I want to try this! I’ve never been disappointed with any Fresh product so maybe…just maybe. That VIB coupon is still sitting in my email so I guess it’s time to use it. LOL! =)

• 12/20/11 12:30 Comrade Garlic:

This one is good. You can apply this around the lips as well. It isn’t glossy and soaks in very well. You hardly need any, so the tube will last a very long time. Makes a fab lipstick base and a really fab night treatment. Check your local Sephora, they may have these out already. As a bonus the tester maybe unused, so getting a sample isn’t so icky.

• 12/20/11 13:09 SARA:

I got this at Sephora on Saturday, I really like it. Great product like all of the Fresh line.