Get Urban Decay Naked 2 at Sephora

Urban Decay Naked 2 003

Get naked at Sephora, not literally, do not want to see your nekkid azz at my local Sephora.

You’ve been warned.

No, seriously Urban Decay Naked 2 is available at Sephora.com and will be available in store later in January.

Happy Haulin’! If you have a lovely little Sephora Gift Card you got for Christmas use that to haul!

• 12/27/11 15:35 kimkats:

ROFLMNAO! (rolling on the floor laughing my nekkid azz off) U too funn Muse! Looks pretty, but most UD is too shimmery for my old nekkid azz..

• 12/27/11 15:51 the Muse:

hehe kim ;-D! awww you aren’t old!!!!!!!!!

• 12/27/11 15:50 Christine:

Ahaha, Muse, “do not want to see your nekkid azz at my local Sephora” made me LOL literally.

• 12/27/11 15:51 the Muse:

hehe ;D! *wink*

• 12/27/11 16:09 kiwikiwidragon:

Damn it….I want this now and was trying to wait a bit longer for it……It makes me all jittery inside when i hear about a new batch and now that its at Sephora………crap…..I have to get it, that was my one hold out and 20% on sale stuff, I am dying a little inside right now.

• 12/27/11 16:45 kiwikiwidragon:

Oh yeah and the cash back from ebates…….thats a nice little bonus

• 12/27/11 17:03 jen:

oh muse~! I told myself I was not going to buy naked2 many many times because I already have naked…then i saw your post~~~leading to my roommate and I placing an order off sephora just now >< lol love you~ happy holidays!

• 12/28/11 9:17 the Muse:

lol jen ;-D awww! hard to resist! Happy Holidays dear!

• 12/27/11 17:34 Deb:

Thanks for the heads up! Just snagged it with a gift card. I’ve had an incredible xmas haul! I got Confessions of a Concealaholic Xmas morning. Then yesterday hubby treated me at Lush and I got All I Want for Christmas AND Wonderful Christmas Time. Yup both of the giant wrapped gifts at the BOGO sale. I feel so lucky! EEEE so happy!

• 12/28/11 9:17 the Muse:

sweet deb :-D it’s a great palette! enjoy ;-D and SWEET Lush haul ;-D

• 9/12/12 1:28 Aiste:

First i want to say how much i love your blog! I’ve only just started posting comments though. Your blog is one of the main contributing factors to my ever growing love for makeup. I just bought the naked two palette (i know, a bit late) and I am not really impressed. It doesn’t last very long and the texture of many of the shades is disappointing :(. I think it is better to spend half the price on a duo shade that you will 1. use often (how many times have any of us purchased a palette and used only two or three colors and 2. looks outstanding and lasts. Sorry, not worth the price ladies…

• 9/12/12 10:09 the Muse:

aw thank you aiste I’m so glad you enjoy Musings that means so much to me! So sorry you didn’t like Naked 2. I hope you have Naked 1 as that’s my favorite, awesome palette ;-D