Guerlain Noir G Mascara

Guerlain Noir G Mascara 1

Sleek, sexy, techy…just a few things that come to mind when I first saw the new Guerlain Noir G Mascara.

This one is a whooping $49 and comes in an extravagant luxury jewel case with mirror. The formula promises volume, lenght, and curl with ultra black pigments that define eyes and a formula to doesn’t smear, smudge, or clump. Sounds like mascara heaven doesn’t it?

Pull on the ultra techy case and with a click the hidden mirror is revealed and a simple twist and the brush will appear. The formula also includes a fortifying agent to help regenerate your lashes and stimulates keratin for fortification and growth.

$49 seem a little pricey?

You’re paying into that incredible case because this one has refills available for a lower cost of $26 each.

Guerlain Noir G Mascara 2

Imagine never having to toss out your mascara tube again? Simple click a new cartridge in and go.

Guerlain Noir G Mascara is available for pre-order from Nordstrom.

Will you indulge?

Or is this one a little above your budget?

• 12/20/11 12:13 Mallory:

The other day I was thinking about how awesome would it be if mascaras and liquid eyeliners allowed you to just buy the formula to refill yours. Then I realize how unhygienic it would be with the brush/wand and everything.

I probably won’t invest in one since it’s a little too pricey for me but I’m very curious about it. Will you be purchasing and doing a review, Muse?

• 12/20/11 13:37 the Muse:

I think so Mallory seems interesting enough to haul :)

• 12/20/11 12:23 Liz:

I only apply macar once a day so the mirror is a bit useless. I think this is a gimmick.

• 12/20/11 12:24 Liz:

Errr… *mascara*

• 12/20/11 12:42 Comrade Garlic:

I’ll try the refill first, because $26 isn’t bad. If I really like it, then I’ll fork over $49 for the case and mascara. I’ve given up on cheap mascara. I love it for a week, then toss it. I try another cheap one and the cycle continues until I give it up and go back to YSL. So I pretty much spend $50 on drugstore mascara then another $30 for something I really like.

• 12/20/11 16:29 Kelly:

This mascara looks so pretty and luxurious, although in my opinion drugstore mascara’s are the same as high end mascara’s or at least the high end ones aren’t any better and just have fancier packaging and are way more expensive.

• 12/20/11 19:06 TK:

The packaging looks really cool, but that just makes me think that it is really gimmick-y. I really am not willing to pay a lot of money for mascara anyway. I think that it is kind of pointless to buy expensive mascara that only lasts for a month or two before its no good. I honestly don’t really wear mascara a lot because I hate fussing with it; but when I do decide to wear mascara I use Majolica Majorca’s Lash Expander. Its waterproof/bulletproof and holds curl. That’s all I really need in a mascara!

• 12/20/11 20:59 Eve:

I don’t see much use of the mirror for me but I’ll wait for a review then see if it’s something I need, just cause it looks so cool!