Josie Argan Five Piece Argan Oil Collection QVC Today’s Special Value

Josie Argan Five Piece Argan Oil Collection

Celebrate the New Year with a little Josie.

Josie Argan’s Five Piece Argan Oil Collection will be available as a Today’s Special Value from QVC on January 21st.

The collection includes:

• Josie Maran Argan 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation
  • Josie Maran Fresh Finishing Hydrating Liquid Powder (Choice of Shades)
  • Josie Margan Argan Color Stick
  • Josie Argan Lip Treatment

This will be available on auto delivery as well.

I don’t have a price confirmation as of yet but the set will available as a pre-sale on January 11th for QVC Insiders and will premiere January 21st for non-Insiders.

I’d love to indulge but I don’t think I need several auto deliveries of Josie’s Argan Oil. A single bottle lasts me for literally ages.

• 12/20/11 10:47 kiwikiwidragon:

Love the color sticks and the lip treatment but the color match foundation i have heard nothing but bad things about and i dont care for argan oil. powders i am kinda meh on, most dry my skin and cause my makeup to cake when applied.

• 12/20/11 10:51 Kim:

I’m interested in this (as a one-time purchase only). I love the lip treatment and have been wanting to buy a tinted one. I’ve also been wanting to try the foundation but was afraid that it might break me out since argan oil is comedogenic.

• 12/20/11 11:27 kimkats:

If the price point isn’t too high, this one will be mine. I like the argan oil, and want to try the lip treatment and color stick and….and… oh, hell, I want it ALL! :D

Hope it’s not too dear – would really like to have this!

• 12/20/11 11:41 diane:

i have a sample of this foundation coming to me from sephora. i do like argan oil mixed in for my hair. if the price is right i’m gonna get it! =)

• 12/20/11 16:50 Carrie:

Any word on the shades of the color stick and lip treatment?

• 12/20/11 16:51 the Muse:

not yet boo! but will update when I have deets!