L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches 1

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow
are turning into quite a great little purchase.

Take a look at these swatches!

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches 2

My review is upcoming shortly but I have to say so far I’m pretty impressed with the wear. The 24 hour wear time promise may just be true!

Anyone try them?

• 12/12/11 13:42 Courtney:

So pretty!

• 12/12/11 14:24 kiwikiwidragon:

So many great launches for the new year, looking forward to many of them, even if they are drugstore, love diamonds in the rough!

• 12/12/11 15:31 SM:

Can you please name the swatches?

• 12/12/11 15:34 the Muse:

sm will do in my review post hun!

• 12/12/11 15:55 SM:

Yay, thank you!

• 12/12/11 16:24 the Muse:

my pleasure promise to get it up shortly!

• 12/12/11 15:42 NeenaJ:

I drove 30 min. to a Bed Bath & Beyond especially to buy these this weekend! got all but 2 shades (the green & purple). All shades were gorgeous, though. Just wish we had a few of the non-US shades but, beggars can’t be choosers!

• 12/12/11 16:25 Tracey:

We’ve had these in the UK for a while but I hadn’t got round to trying them. I like the one in the middle so I may have to give these a shot. I look forward to your review :)

• 12/12/11 16:34 Mallory:

The colors look beautiful! I love the gold and the green!

By the way, there’s a $1 off coupon on L’OREAL Paris Eye products on Red Plum if anyone is planning on purchasing these.

• 12/12/11 16:36 the Muse:

thanks for sharing Mallory!!!!!!!!

• 12/12/11 17:12 Michelle:

Aaahhhh!!! They’re gorgeous! If I see them in any store near me I think I might just have to haul all of them… Can’t wait for your review. :)

• 12/12/11 17:33 Nar:

NEED… TAUPE…

• 12/12/11 17:52 Sara:

Sweet! I super look forward to your review. Wish these were available in my area. :/

• 12/12/11 18:58 coco:

wow, nice! …where can you purchase these? Didn’t see them today at Target :( I hope to get my hands on a couple. The color is amazing!

• 12/13/11 10:51 the Muse:

i got them at harmons coco

• 12/12/11 19:33 shusheshe:

I’m still kicking myself for not buying these when I was in hong kong!

• 12/12/11 20:40 Miriam:

Wow! It’s amazing how drugstore cosmetics are stepping up and competing with department store luxury brands. These definitely look promising. I really need to stop looking at beauty blogs…lol Everytime I convince myself I don’t need another shadow, something beautiful comes along in swatches and says buy me now!

• 12/13/11 10:50 the Muse:

miriam I agree, lately ds offerings are super great!

• 12/12/11 22:31 Beauty and the Scientist:

These are suppose to be dupes for the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill and that’s why I needed them like yesterday. Must find a BBB….I love the green.

• 12/13/11 3:37 Audrey H.:

I went to my BB&B Harmon store and they didnt have any of the new stuff gah dying to see these. Im thinking these would make delightful stocking stuffers -for me *cough cough* lol! Looking forward to your review!

• 12/13/11 9:15 the Muse:

lol audrey perfect stocking filler ;-D I hope you find them soon!

• 12/13/11 5:11 gliteratti:

Finally found some. Surprisingly amber rush is my favorite. Really worth picking up!

• 12/13/11 9:48 jenn s.:

I am so freakin’ excited about these!!! I am hoping for a close match to my beloved Benefit Creaseless Creams and/or MAC Paint Pots. Awaiting your review with great anticipation!

• 12/13/11 14:38 HapaGirl84:

OMG girl…I stalked these down at BB&B but the display was way on the tippy top shelf. So what’s a makeup junkie to do? I asked one of the guys working there ever so sweetly to pull it down and he was like, “Let me guess, you want the eyeshadows. You’re like the 3rd person to ask.” But I left with Golden Sage, Amber Rush, and Bronzed Taupe in my grubby little hands!! And picked up 2 shades of Colour Riche Balm too! Squee!!

• 12/13/11 14:41 the Muse:

YAY HAPA!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome ;-D nice guy too BTW ;-D I always end up with the disgruntled employees that don’t want to do a damn thing haha ;-D! SCORE!

• 12/13/11 23:06 HapaGirl84:

Total adrenaline rush :) The colors are beautiful and I love the texture of the shadow itself. Dense and shimmery, so beautiful!

Side question for Muse or anyone else: I recently got my Tarte shadowsticks from QVC and I’m loving the colors. However, they end up creasing on me something horrible! I tried without primer, then with (Etude House Proof 10). Should I go for UDPP underneath? Am I laying it on too thick? Help!

• 12/14/11 9:47 the Muse:

happy to hear it hapa ;-D

try some udpp under it, udpp never fails me!!!!!!!!!!!! I apply, blend, and apply a little more, blend out. I don’t apply to thick. They pretty much last on me all day. if your lids are oily try apply udpp, powder your eye, and than apply the shadow stick

• 12/14/11 11:30 HapaGirl84:

Thanks for the tips! You’re always so helpful! I will try UDPP and blending/layering. :)

• 12/14/11 11:40 the Muse:

aw my pleasure hope it helps!? :)

• 12/15/11 4:41 kristin:

i posted a review and pictures of these eyeshadows on my blog too! thanks for your pictures too, they were helpful in helping me choose which shadows to choose. i want the taupe one now!!

• 12/16/11 18:08 girlie721:

is there a specific BB&B store that carries the eyeshadows? i read somewhere only BB&B stores with Harmon inside the store would carry it. i checked out my local BB&B and sadly i could not find it. so sadd. did the store u went have a harmon? (a store within a store) like an extended cosmetic store

• 12/19/11 8:01 the Muse:

mine harmons isn’t inside a BBB girlie and they had the entire line. Hope this helps!

• 1/20/12 20:15 Sarah:

I bought 3. The green, bronze, and light non-shimmering color as a highlight. They are incredibly pigmented with one swipe of color. I did the test and even slept in the eyeshadow and it stayed on for about 20 hours before it started to fade. It looked like I had just put my eye shadow on when I woke up. Great for a late, late night out!