Lady Gaga Gaga Workshop Beauty Collection

Gaga Workshop Barneys New York

I admit it, I’ve disembarked from the crazy train and I’m no longer Gaga’s fan girl.

Sorry.

Please don’t hate me.

She’s just become a little too much for me.

But I do so want to shop the good shop at her Barney’s Gaga Workshop particularly when goodies like Lipstick Queen Monster Red is calling my name!

Check out a few of the beauty offerings from Lady Gaga’s Gaga Workshop!

Gaga Workshop Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Kit $47

Lady Gaga Gaga Workshop Beauty Collection 1

Gaga Workshop Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer $45

Lady Gaga Gaga Workshop Beauty Collection 2

Gaga’s Workshop NARS Born This Way Lip Gloss $26

Lady Gaga Gaga Workshop Beauty Collection 4

Gaga’s Workshop Lipstick Queen Monster Red $25

Lady Gaga Gaga Workshop Beauty Collection 3

Not sure I can pull off Monster Red but feels like I may need to haul it just for the sake of owning such an elaborate red!

Check out more of the the Gaga Workshop at Barney’s New York or visit gagasworkshop.com

If you live in New York I highly suggest heading in store!

P.S. The poster for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter has been revealed. I’m pissed it’s coming out prior to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies which has been speculated about for ages but nothing has come to fruit yet but I forgive Seth, I love the man, he’s a god!

• 12/21/11 14:00 Cj:

I… I… I don’t know what to say… I think… I think we’re going to need some time apart while I… re-evaluate our relationship.

Lol! :P I will admit, when she did that performance dressed as a man, it was weird lol. But I still <3 her!

I wonder if its not to late to change my Christmas list… All I want for Christmas is everything in gagasworkshop :D!

• 12/21/11 14:02 the Muse:

lol I’m so sorry *hangs head* don’t leave me, I lovie you! I think she’s a great person and very talented but sometimes she gets a little TOO strange ;-D the egg, the dressing as the man bit, the mermaid in a wheelchair…it’s all too much LOL! I wish you were in New York, Barney’s looks amazing ;-D you’d LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/21/11 14:07 Cj:

Oh god me too! I’m freaking out a bit looking trough everything, there’s just soo much! and some of the stuff is quite expensive. Gotta make a list of what I want lol :P

• 12/21/11 14:22 the Muse:

don’t worry Santa totes has you on the good list CJ ;-D

• 12/21/11 14:13 Marina:

This entire post. AGH. My inner fangirl (inner? Not so much) has had heart failure. NEED.
    I am still a faithful Little Monster. In fact, I FINALLY got around to buying both of the MAC Viva Glam colors. Surprisingly I have been able to pull both off….
    But ashsdjkskkk!!! Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is legitimately my favorite book. I am a History major and I just…

• 12/21/11 14:13 Marina:

Woops…submitted comment prematurely.
      I meant to say that I just can’t wait!

• 12/21/11 14:22 the Muse:

haha marina ;-D can’t wait for the movie, it’s not favorite book from him but it is up there ;-D I’m a HUGE PP&Z fan, that’s my all TIME fav ;D!

• 12/21/11 14:25 Cj:

Just wait till you start looking through all the items… I needed CPR

• 12/21/11 15:30 Nana:

me too Cj! SERIOUSLLY!!!!!!!

• 12/21/11 14:13 breyerchic04:

That lipstick is pretty but I’d never want to use it. Just look at it.

• 12/21/11 15:28 Nana:

OMG THE NARS LARGER THAN LIFE LIPGLOSS
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG *DEAAAAADDDDDDDD*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have to buy this at the workshop?
    Its not going to be at sephora?

If so, I NEED TO GO TO NY JUST TO BUY 100000 OF THOSEEEEEE

• 12/21/11 17:57 Stephanie:

I love red lipstick but can never seem to find one that works for me. I bought the Monster Red on a whim since I was purchasing the Nars gloss and was totally regretting it when I opened mine. Since they are all “one of a kind”, half of my tube was black!! Well, to my surprise, I absolutely love it. When I first put it on, it is a sheer black with red, but once you rub your lips together, it blends beautifully into a deeper red/cranberry. The consistency is creamy and the color is long lasting. I’m in awe this worked out for me. For so many years I have bought red lipstick only to return it. I almost gave up. I love it so much, I actually bought a back up! I think you should go for it and treat yourself to one.

• 12/21/11 19:32 Alix:

What on earth happened to that lipstick??

• 12/21/11 19:36 Alix:

Also: I wonder why Barney’s doesn’t bother to give color descriptions, especially when there are no returns on these products…

• 12/21/11 21:19 Eve:

Good for you Muse! I personally can’t stand her, I think it’s all attention and gimmick anyways. Most pop stars are so similar she has to have something to set her apart. I guess it’s just me but I think that lipstick looks nasty, like dirty. But I holographic nail polish? I’d like to see that!

• 12/22/11 10:48 the Muse:

I think she does get under one’s skin with some of the antics :) she seems like a good person overall and I stand by her 100% in many of her beliefs but sometimes she can get a tad too crazy :)

I thought the lippie looked interesting ;-D!

• 12/21/11 23:31 Jeanne:

I’ve also disembarked from Lady Gaga’s crazy train! I understand that shock value is her thing but she is an exceptionally talented songwriter and performer and she doesn’t need to resort to that anymore to sell songs, I think she should focus on being a better role model for young girls that look up to her.

• 12/22/11 10:37 the Muse:

Jeanne I love some of her shock but it got a little too insane at times lol…maybe I’m getting to old for this lol!

• 12/22/11 5:58 Argeleen:

Nars lipgloss! Do u know when it may be available at Barney’s?

• 12/22/11 7:30 the Muse:

right now argleen :)

• 12/22/11 7:48 Maria:

And these are the times when I really…REALLY wish I lived in NY. *groans* I waaaaaaaant that lipstick!!!

• 12/22/11 15:32 Majick:

I really like a lot from this collection (and would probably rock that red lippie) but am TOTES SAFE on this one.
    I refuse to EVER purchase another item from Barney’s. I had such a bad experience with their cosmetic deptartment, rancid product, and their archaic practices (after getting them approx. $1000 in sales in about 2 hrs), that I will NEVER go back. I also won’t use anything else by the BRand that wronged me either (and they were good products).