Lush NA Forum Fragrance 2011

Lush Forum Fragrances

Guess what?

Lush NA is having their own Forum Fragrance round this year! I was a bit skeptical that this would come about this year but indeed it is happening.

This ends today so hop to it my friends!

Fragrances offers are:

• American Cream – Lavender and vanilla shake with a hint of fresh fruitiness. $49.95
  • Twilight – Find serenity in lavender and tonka absolute. $49.95
  • Olive Branch – Soft mandarin scent to uplift and re-assure. $39.95
  • Rose Jam – The scent of a fresh rose in bloom. $39.95
  • Silky Underwear – The Iconic Dusting Powder in Perfume Form $29.95
  • Snowshowers – A bubbly, fresh scent to help you celebrate. $29.95
  • Yuzu & Coco – Tropical Tangerine and Cocoa Perfume $29.95

Have a great time shopping these fragrances!

Also join Lush’s Chat Party today at www.lushusa.com

• 12/19/11 11:14 kiwikiwidragon:

Running around like an idiot!! Well…..mentally that is! I am checking out right now. Love that Rose Jam stuff.

• 12/19/11 13:10 kiwikiwidragon:

order placed!! Rock on!! cannot wait for this, bummed that I missed it from the UK and could have gotten it for a few less $$ but I am boycotting paypal for a little while, every time I use them, my debit card gets hacked and I use paypal sparingly just for that reason. Love and hate technology all at the same time!

• 12/19/11 13:13 Chrissy:

I got the American Cream because I love the conditioner so much. Have you ever tried it? What are your favs?

• 12/19/11 13:16 the Muse:

hi crissy. American cream is a nice one. My fav is Snow Fairy for sure :) but I also loved the Day of the Dead scent too WISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they did it again this year!

• 12/19/11 22:25 Liz:

I ended up getting three of them: Snowshowers, Rose Jam, and Silky Underwear. Can’t wait to get them!

• 12/20/11 9:55 the Muse:

fantastic enjoy liz ;D!

• 12/20/11 17:46 Monica:

I think I’m gonna need American Cream and Twilight…I love love love anything lavender.