Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow will be available in 10 shades (tentative) and are a range of new cream shadows that promise a 24 hour hold, mmm, that’s debatable considering last year’s fiasco with the Color Gleams. Ugh those were awful!

Regardless, I’m still quite excited about these!

• 12/5/11 10:29 Doanne:

i’ve tried them out and they actually last for a while specially on my oily lids. though the color did fade i think you’d enjoy this muse!

• 12/5/11 10:34 the Muse:

brilliant, happy to hear it ;-D!

• 12/5/11 12:15 Felicia:

That orange looks like it would make a nice blush! I guess it sounds weird but orange actually brightens my face, and orange colored blush is hard to find.

• 12/5/11 15:14 Mia:

I love the eyeshadow base that NYX makes. If this is similar (or better) then I’m sold! In my area NYX is only sold at Ulta which is almost an hour away in another state. So having something similar in a drugstore nearby would be fantastic!

• 12/5/11 18:41 Mia:

I swatched the teal one that Erin Wasson wears in the ads; even after I blended it out it was still really pigmented and when I tried to wipe it off with a kleenex a few minutes later, it stained my hand. It only completely came off when I used makeup remover, which was like four hours later!

• 12/18/11 20:34 Mia D:

Yep I bought this in Tough as Taupe & Audacious Asphalt. The Taupe was a deep purple-brown & the Asphalt was a deep sparkling gray. I don’t really do dark shadows nor dark creases so it was a waste of money & I returned mine. I just didn’t care for these.

• 12/5/11 22:32 Bailey:

I picked up two of these the other day, but haven’t tried them yet *here’s hoping*

• 12/6/11 2:59 M:

I bought four of these the other day! I like them so far :)

• 12/6/11 9:37 Tracey:

I’m hoping to see swatches of these and hoping even more that they come to the UK… oh, and that they are GOOD!

• 12/10/11 13:55 Ruthless:

I chose the taupe and I love it these are amazing and last a really long time even on oily lids. Better than the L’oreal ones