Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Lipstick

Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Lipstick

Maybelline Super Stay 14 HR Lipstick is a brand new lipstick that promises a lightweight formula that lasts 14 hours. As of know I believe there will be five shades available in the collection but don’t quote me.

I haven’t yet seen them in drugstores but will pick them up when I do and review.

Tentative pricing is $9.99-$11

I don’t particularly like the Super Stay line up so not sure how I’ll feel about this lipstick, but we’ll see, could prove a winner eh?

What do you think?

• 12/5/11 11:01 Joanna:

I love this shade of lipstick suits the winter well :)

• 12/5/11 11:40 kimkats:

Ten bucks for a Maybelline lipstick? This thing had better wow the bejeebers out of me – I really hate how drugstore makeup has gotten so flippin’ expensive…. It used to be a fun and cheap thrill. Now I have to evaluate it almost as intensely as dept. store products b/c there’s not that much price difference anymore.

Nonetheless, it’ll be interesting to see what you think of these, Muse. I’m not a fan of anyone’s long lasting lippies – I find them all way too drying. never know when someone might get it right, tho!

• 12/5/11 11:49 the Muse:

agreed kat, very costly! and they are drying ;-D!

• 12/5/11 12:29 Littlecreek:

Yay I’m not the only one! I read “long lasting” and think “turns lips into desert”. I always have to use other products to rehydrate which in turn causes the lippie to lose its staying power. Grrr

• 12/10/11 14:17 Ruthless:

These are AMAZING. The color payoff is fantastic and the formula is lightweight and moisturizing. I never liked maybelline lipsticks prior but the testers for these were unbelievable. They had a promo buy two get one so I got the purple lipstick, lipstain and one of the eye pots.

• 12/10/11 14:18 Ruthless:

They are better than the L’oreal long wearing version, not as dry FYI

• 12/16/11 3:55 Telly9009:

Bought this today at CVS. The shade I have is Please Stay Plum! It was originally 8.99 but I got it for 25% using my CVS coupon. The formula is smooth and it dries down to semimatte finish. I haven’t tested how long it lasted on my lips but I will when tomorrow. =)

• 12/21/11 19:55 Mary Ann:

My 14hour lipstick isn’t even lasting 2hours. Is there something special you’re supposed to do?

• 12/22/11 0:52 r3dcarpetstatus:

they are amazinggggg i got the first pink/lilac shade ( dont have the name on me at the moment)… they dont even have them up on the maybelline site yet lol but they are greatttt … i hope they come out with more shades