Philosophy Eyes Wide Open Instant Refreshing and Depuffing Eye Gel

Philosophy Eyes Wide Open Instant Refreshing and Depuffing Eye Gel 1

Oh Philosophy!

Just what I need!

A depuffing eye gel!

Philosophy Eyes Wide Open Instant Refreshing and Depuffing Eye Gel promises to wake up tired eyes with a refreshing eye gel that visibly depuffs and revitalizes eyes while moisturizing and aiding in moisture retention to help smooth those tired, puffy eyes!

I need to try, soon, like yesterday. Hours of Skyrim has my eyes puffy and droopy. Mmm after play I look like this, CLICK.

This one is $30 and available at Nordstrom.com

• 12/20/11 11:03 Cj:

Ugh another one of these lol, I got the bath & body works one you posted about the other day, really like it :)

• 12/20/11 11:09 the Muse:

glad to hear it and cheaper than this cj! :-D

• 12/20/11 11:56 Jes:

I hear you. Slaying dragons, dremora, and making potions leave me feeling more drained than triumphant. And my face looks it!

• 12/20/11 13:39 the Muse:

ha ditto and my lips jes I tend to bite and lick my lips alot when I game and I come away from it like someone punched me in the mouth!

• 12/20/11 12:05 Larie:

I’ve been using Clarin’s newest depuffing gel – rather like it, but I think it’s slightly more expensive than this one. May have to give this a go later on :D

• 12/20/11 12:32 Kimryan8:

Oh Skyrim. How you’ve stolen my husband from me.

Muse – just saw 3 episodes of an English show called “Sherlock” starring one of the guys from the British Office and this guy Benedict Cumberbatch. I think you’d like it. I actually sat and watched all 3 in a row on Sunday. Uh, totally not hungover….

• 12/20/11 13:38 the Muse:

lol aww kim totes understand ;-D poor you husband-less!

I’ve already seen Sherlock :) It aired last year on masterpiece mystery. Series 2 is coming up shortly!!!!! first eppy, January 1st in the UK :)

• 12/20/11 19:29 EttaJ:

Excellent product reviews AND news on my favorite Masterpiece Mystery series of 2011!?! Muse, is there nothing you can’t do? :)

• 12/20/11 13:44 Kimryan8:

Oh good. I liked it!

• 12/20/11 18:38 Ryou:

So THAT is the reason why you haven’t been around as much. Oh Skyrim…

I find this relevant to your situation: http://comixed.memebase.com/2011/11/25/koma-comic-strip-dragons-to-kill/

• 12/21/11 9:40 the Muse:

lol wish that was all it was ryou but it’s a combination of skyrim and the holidays ;-D if it was I’d be happy and not as tired hehehe! the holidays have me running ragged! LMAO!!!!!! LOVE THAT!

• 12/21/11 20:10 Ryou:

I imagine the holidays had something to do with it as well, but it’s just SO much easier to go with the stereotype and blame Skyrim! XD;

• 12/22/11 10:51 the Muse:

are you kidding? Skyrim is my blame of choice at the moment! “wanna go to the movies?” Naa I need to play Skyrim. “did you get that police report and mv104 filed?” Naaa I need to play Skyrim. “Did you watch that cool episode of Supernatural this week?” Naa I had to play Skyrim! LOL

• 12/29/11 10:00 Ryou:

Brilliant! *takes notes*

• 12/20/11 20:56 Eve:

I look like this after playing Skyrim: http://gfx.gaminator.tv/data/news/10182/18480.2.jpg

Kidding, I just like to pretend I do!

• 12/21/11 9:35 the Muse:

LOL Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/20/11 21:26 Phyrra:

There has been much Skyrmin in the house, as well as Star Wars The Old Republic.

Btw, I’ve finally fallen in love with 2 Philosophy products! (taken me long enough, I know). Purity (bought the HUUUUUUUUUUGE one from Sephora) and Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer in Extra Light.

• 12/21/11 9:33 the Muse:

there’s been a little too much skyrim in the house, the office, anywhere I can play it LOL! ;-D yayyyyyyyyy you’re converted DD! :-D

• 2/13/12 8:00 Spes:

Have you tried this yet?
    Please let us know what you think :)