Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover

Philosophy introduced it’s first makeup remover for eyes and lips last year and this year they extend their popular Purity line to a new gel eye makeup remover.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover is a foaming facial cleanser gel and eye make up remover. This gel transforms into a lightweight foam as you massage it on and removes both makeup and eye makeup.

Purity used to be by go to cleanser but I noticed it was drying my face out a fair bit so not sure how I’ll fair with the cleansing gel.

What do you think?

Available now at Nordstrom.com for $20.

• 12/20/11 10:42 Stephanie L.:

Which cleanser are you using now? I am looking to switch. Thanks!

• 12/20/11 10:43 the Muse:

Hi Stephanie using Jill Stuart Cleansing Oil and Kose Airy Whip

• 12/20/11 20:35 Stephanie L.:

I might have to try! I have not been around in a while in the comments. Med school is draining the life outta me. Good thing I have cosmetics, so people will not think, “Zombie Apocalypse has begun” when they see me. LOL

• 12/21/11 9:34 the Muse:

LOL stephanie aw sweetie! it’ll all pay off in the end ;-D!

• 12/20/11 10:59 Cj:

Im using the foaming purity atm, waiting for my boscia detoxifying black cleanser to arrive :D Hopefully I’ll like it, if not I might try this one out. I’m glad they made it a decent size 7.5oz

• 12/20/11 11:52 diane:

i love the original purity- i do mix it w/the on a clear day wash for acne but i’ll stick to the original formula until it gives me problems. i love the on the go purity wipes too- they save me on late nights and pre workout if i have makeup on!

• 12/20/11 16:49 Jolene:

I’ve used the regular Purity for years to take off all my makeup. I don’t need this since the original works just fine.