Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel Eye Makeup Remover

Philosophy introduced it’s first makeup remover for eyes and lips last year and this year they extend their popular Purity line to a new gel eye makeup remover.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover is a foaming facial cleanser gel and eye make up remover. This gel transforms into a lightweight foam as you massage it on and removes both makeup and eye makeup.

Purity used to be by go to cleanser but I noticed it was drying my face out a fair bit so not sure how I’ll fair with the cleansing gel.

What do you think?

Available now at Nordstrom.com for $20.

• 12/20/11 10:42 Stephanie L.:

Which cleanser are you using now? I am looking to switch. Thanks!

• 12/20/11 10:43 the Muse:

Hi Stephanie using Jill Stuart Cleansing Oil and Kose Airy Whip

• 12/20/11 20:35 Stephanie L.:

I might have to try! I have not been around in a while in the comments. Med school is draining the life outta me. Good thing I have cosmetics, so people will not think, “Zombie Apocalypse has begun” when they see me. LOL

• 12/21/11 9:34 the Muse:

LOL stephanie aw sweetie! it’ll all pay off in the end ;-D!

• 12/20/11 10:59 Cj:

Im using the foaming purity atm, waiting for my boscia detoxifying black cleanser to arrive :D Hopefully I’ll like it, if not I might try this one out. I’m glad they made it a decent size 7.5oz

• 12/20/11 11:52 diane:

i love the original purity- i do mix it w/the on a clear day wash for acne but i’ll stick to the original formula until it gives me problems. i love the on the go purity wipes too- they save me on late nights and pre workout if i have makeup on!

• 12/20/11 16:49 Jolene:

I’ve used the regular Purity for years to take off all my makeup. I don’t need this since the original works just fine.