Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel

Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple Acid Brightening Peel

I’m pretty convinced that the Philosophy Miracle Worker Collection is truly a miracle. Those Miracle Worker pads are amazing, the dark spot corrector is incredible, and the moisturizer is so incredibly hydrating!

All of these treats and more have become staple products for my aging skin. I found it difficult settling on an anti-aging skin regime when I started to realize it was time for me to use them but now I’ve found the perfect combination of products, thank you Philosophy!

Needless to say I’m VERY excited to check out the new Philosophy The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel. I’ve been using Kate Somerville peel but not sure where I stand with it as of yet as I’m just into my third week with it….needless to say I must get my hands on Philosophy’s version because if it proves as fantastic as the Miracle Worker pads we are in for a true treat indeed.

Have a look!

Kate’s version comes with 16 pads and is $48. I actually thought this was wince worthy but I hauled anyway. Now Philosophy’s version is only 12 pads and a whooping $68. Ouchie!

This set of chemical peel pads promise a skin brightening formula with anti-aging benefits.

The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel was created to deliver amazing results in single step in the convenience of your home. Each pad is saturated and comes individually wrapped and is to be used weekly.

The triple-acid formula contains mandelic, phytic, and azelaic acids that dissolve dead skin cells to improve skin tone, buffer the appearance of fine lines, and enhance clarity. The pads also feature a skin-brightening technology that visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. They promise that after just two uses, skin is smoother and brighter.

After two uses?

Really?

I’m in.

I already ordered ‘em!

Couldn’t resist.

Available now at Sephora.com

Thoughts?

• 12/27/11 18:35 Candee:

Definitely review please!!!

• 12/28/11 9:14 the Muse:

def candee ;D!

• 12/27/11 18:53 FadBurger:

IF it really fixes discoloration after 2 uses I would totally be down! I hope you review this :)

• 12/28/11 9:13 the Muse:

absolutely will tammy :)

• 12/27/11 19:04 diane:

Oh boo that’s pricy but 1x a wek its doable..I love philosophys peels and their miracle worker and microdeliver pads so im sure this will be amazing too. Needs it.

• 12/28/11 9:13 the Muse:

d me too! me too can’t live without!

• 12/27/11 19:19 Renata:

I have the Microdelivery Peel (the kit with two products).

It makes my skin smooth as nothing else.

• 12/27/11 20:37 diane:

do you think id be able to cut these pads in half to get double the use of them?

i’ve been cutting my MW retanoid pads in half so they last twice as long and half a pad still covers my face, neck and collarbone area.

i’ve been having to budget a bit so i am learning to be more thrifty with the skin stuff- i def won’t stop using top quality because my skin loves it- i just need it to last!

• 12/28/11 9:13 the Muse:

hey d you don’t want to do that with the MW pads b/c that means you’re doubling the time you actually own them…ie they are supposed to last 60 days and actually expire in that time so if you’re cutting them in half you’re not getting the benefits from them as you progress in the 3rd month of use….the formula isn’t staple enough to hold out in that little tube they put them in so if you don’t use them within the 60 days the benefits go POOF :( totally a great idea on your part but sad b/c I wish Philosophy could find a way to package these in a more stable way….!!!!!!! perhaps individually package the MW pads like these and they’d last longer!

• 12/28/11 10:44 diane:

oh bummer i did not know that!!

you think its ok i cut the mini microdelivery pads i use in the AM? idk why, my face likes these better than the am MW pads. (bonus for me since its cheaper)

• 12/28/11 20:53 nicolle:

I have been using Kate’s version and not very impressed. I won’t be repurchasing. I didn’t notice much of a difference :( I might give these a try…

• 12/29/11 10:48 the Muse:

nicolle, they are ok, but def didn’t see a ton of amazingness after use. Plus is it me or do they smell like baby spit up? not to be gross.