Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Bronzer Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder 1

New Year, new Physicians Formula Mineral Wear products to covet.

Although at a mark up of nearly $15 per powder at CVS, well, let’s just say the price hurts my feelings.

Take a look!

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Bronzer Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder 3

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Bronzer Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder 2

Not even sure what a Correcting Bronzer is and dare I say it sounds ridiculous?

Although the Airbrushing Pressed Powder promises to prove interesting with an SPF 30 and 16 hours wear, um, probably not right?

Thoughts?

• 12/27/11 21:13 Kate:

Way back in the day (if I can remember that far) Physician’s formula had an mattifying/airbrushed pressed powder that I loved. It had a lacy look to it and was discontinued right after I discovered it.

I might check out the airbrushed powder as something to throw in my purse and spruce myself up during the day.

• 12/27/11 21:51 Jeri:

Not even sure what a Correcting Bronzer and it sounds ridiculous? I’m really curious.

• 12/27/11 22:09 sara:

I’ll definitely try the powder. The bronzer…meh

• 12/27/11 23:56 Josh :D:

Oh Muse, I tried the Airbrush Loose Powder foundation a while ago and it leaves you an orange, shiny mess. We’re talking orange right away and it’s overly shiny like BE Original (MICA HEAVY). Don’t touch these. lol

• 12/28/11 9:09 the Muse:

yak thanks josh saved me $15 bucks my dear!

• 12/28/11 0:14 Carrie:

At $15 it’s barely even drug store anymore, and one thing I greatly dislike about drugstore make-up is a lack of testers – I’ve gotten so used to being able to try things out, that I’m weary of buying something without testing unless it’s like Wet ‘n Wild kind of cheap!

• 12/28/11 6:59 CK:

the price tag doesn’t surprise because PF stuff is usually around that :/ I really do wonder what makes the airbrush powder different

• 12/28/11 7:02 CK:

oh, and i totally agree, a color-correcting bronzer sounds a bit odd…

• 12/28/11 12:48 Mia D:

I’d love to try out the airbrush powder if PF stocked normal colors. Unfortunately they all tend to run pretty dark and very pink on me.

• 12/31/11 13:21 Ruthless:

PF isn’t worth the money if you ask me (and who wouldn’t ask me?)

• 1/2/12 0:40 Chels:

Too bad all these reviews are negative. I’m def interested in a talc-free powder. :(

• 3/20/12 12:13 Vic:

I just bought the Air Brushed Pressed Powder and happen to love it. Translucent and does exactly what it says it does-looks completely natural and “airbrushed”.