Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner

Gel liner girl?

You might want to check out the new Revlon Colorstay Cream Gel Eyeliner.

This promises a long wearing eyeliner in a cream gel formula.

Shades:

• Black
  • Charcoal
  • Plum
  • Brown

$9.99 at drugstores now.

• 12/29/11 10:39 Eve:

Hm…these look strangely familiar to the Lioele and Holika Holika Korean gel eyeliners…

• 12/29/11 10:40 the Muse:

true! :)

• 12/29/11 11:58 Tiffany:

i actually have this in the shade brown and its pretty good , its way better than my maybelliene gel liner and the brown has gorgeous sparkles my only complain is how small it is!

• 12/29/11 13:04 Kate:

Yay, I’m glad there is a plum option. I might pick one or two of these up when the store is having a sale and my current eyeliners run out.

• 12/29/11 13:36 Amy:

They’re going to be a pain to store….

• 12/29/11 22:43 Miss_Silk:

Your hella right, because i’ve got the Tony Moly ones…..and geez they have to go in the same storage area as my nail polishes……….

• 12/29/11 14:34 Michelle:

OMG They look like Korean eyeliners. I have one from Tonymoly that looks like that. :O Now I’m excited. Hehehe. I think I might have to pick up all the colors when this comes out.

• 12/29/11 17:28 Mallory:

The packaging reminds me of Canmake’s gel liner which is great because I think the packaging is awesome. I love that you can transform the brush into a pencil-like form.

• 12/29/11 19:49 Kayla K:

This makes me really want to give purple gel liner a shot! I just usually do a cat eye and I feel like a purple wing might be a bit too much… Anyone have any thoughts?? I have bright green eyes so I LOVE wearing purples, and I’ve been really bored with my makeup routine lately.

• 12/29/11 22:43 Miss_Silk:

……I spy with my little eye…………a similar product design as the Tony Moly Backstage liners….

I love Revlon’s colorstay products so this is now my number 1 drugstore product purchase~!

• 12/30/11 19:21 olivia:

Here in Canada we have a brad called Annabelle which just released cream gel liners, also with the exact packaging… mmm… but none the less use mine everyday. But, I dont think ill try this revlon one since I gotta stick to my Canadian roots.

• 12/31/11 21:23 Crystal S:

I am very intrigued. I was excited about the Maybelline gel liners for about 1/2 a day…but they were so dry. I wonder what the wand looks like…it excites me. Might have to grab that purple.

• 1/1/12 21:31 Lisa Marie:

I got this product in the black and brown the other day. The brown is gorgeous. They last a good long time, the color payoff isn’t AS good as the physicians formula liners IMO. The lid has a protected brush in it of mediocre but usable quality. They are a bit hard to store but I like that I can stash it in my purse and not have to worry about carrying an extra brush. (I have an affinity for busting my eyeliner brushes)