Revlon Photo Ready Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Palettes

Revlon Photo Ready Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Palettes 3

Revlon has brand new Photo Ready Colorstay Eyeshadow Palettes that promise….

Revlon Photo Ready Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Palettes 1

Revlon Photo Ready Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Palettes 2

16 hours of wear….hehe, yes, I laughed. Smudge and crease proof without primer for 16 hours? I dunno, I have my doubts.

Whatcha think?

These are available now at drugstores.

P.S. Apologies, photos are blurry, shop employees don’t exactly love me sitting around taking photos of displays so I did these a little too quickly.

• 12/5/11 12:28 Coral:

I like the combos of colors they have but I never did have luck with their actual eyeshadows. Although I might indulge if they have a really good sale I doubt I’ll splurge and buy a ton of these. Still, they might be worth trying.

• 12/5/11 12:31 Comrade Garlic:

In the olden days before primer, Color Stay was my go to eye shadow on long days. It lasted pretty well. But, the color selection wasn’t great and many of the shades looked muddy when you tried to blend them. The new pallets look pretty. I’m sure they will disappoint me. Like so many things from the drugstore.

• 12/5/11 12:47 Mia:

The older version of this wasn’t that good. The colors barely showed without a primer and with a primer they weren’t much better. They didn’t last half a day (I was lucky if they lasted that long). I hope this is much better because they look so pretty in the pictures! There’s also a larger variety (it looks like) vs the old version. Please do a review if you can get your hands on these.

• 12/5/11 14:06 Sarah S.:

Gonna wait for reviews! Revlon has come out with seriously amazing lip stuff this year but we’ve yet to see great eye makeup from them…

• 12/5/11 15:35 Jeannine:

I just picked one of these up this past weekend, but I haven’t tested them out just yet… We’ll see!

• 12/5/11 16:20 Tiffany:

ive read about these in many magazines , and i cant wait until it hits my drugstore so i can pick it up! But can yu recall the price of it muse?

• 12/5/11 16:21 the Muse:

it’ll vary from store to store tiffany but I saw them for $5.49

• 12/5/11 20:42 Tiffany:

thats actually not bad for a quad ! hopefully thats the price at my drugstore! and thankss!

• 12/6/11 11:38 telle:

Just saying omg! We pay double that or more!! :(
        on a happier note we haves us the lip butters now too! really nice! Kinda expensive for a lip butter 9-10$/depending on retailer. I’d almost rather go to sephora and pick up some high end balms/butters for maybe just a little bit more.

• 12/6/11 19:02 Tiffany:

i agree , the lip butters r kinda expensive!

• 12/5/11 18:16 ashley:

$5.49?! I’m from Canada and at my Shoppers Drug Mart these were $16! Mind you Shoppers is known to have an increased price compared to Walmart, but still quite shocking

• 12/5/11 22:19 SJG:

LOL. This is how I know I’m old. Except for that turquoise one, I have seen ALL these color combos from Revlon before.

• 12/6/11 16:11 Wendy A.:

Is that Olivia Wilde! Dang I don’t know how but they made her look really bad, Shes an eyeshadow away from looking like a Kardashian.
    Too harsh of a look on her and way too much contouring.

• 12/6/11 19:51 JenJ:

this reminds me of the new reformulated smashbox shadows. i may pick up the purple one…just cuz :)

• 12/8/11 11:22 Ani:

i must buy………………… shades are awsome

• 12/9/11 3:49 Ani:

what will be the price???

• 12/10/11 11:55 Lexi:

Where are you finding these?

• 12/12/11 16:53 the Muse:

harmons and cvs lexi

• 12/13/11 8:36 lexi:

thanks! I’m not finding them anywhere here yet…I’ll check CVS! these, and the new Maybelline Color Tattoo items are what I’m looking for now!

• 12/13/11 9:05 the Muse:

im looking for the color tattoo pots as well! but no luck grrr! can’t wait to try those!

• 12/17/11 23:41 Mia D:

I’ve found the color tattoos at my CVS

• 1/16/12 23:22 Rebecca:

I was going to pass these up because I hate Revlon shadows, but since Emma Stone wore them last night at the Golden Globes I have to reconsider. She was wearing “Precocious”, and it seemed to last all night with a good primer.