Revlon Photo Ready Eye Primer Brightener

Revlon Photo Ready Eye Primer Brightener

Last year, Revlon introduced a stick concealer to their Photoready Collection and this year they have a new click pen eye primer brightener.

My ears perked up at brighten!

Revlon Photo Ready Eye Primer Brightener promises to brighten tired eyes up.

I think I need to investigate this one as my eyes are always looking rather exhausted.

Available in one shade for $9.99.

• 12/27/11 11:57 Ruth:

“my eyes are always looking rather exhausted” back away slowly from the game and crawl into your fluffy bed…you’re getting sleeeeepppyyyyy

• 12/27/11 12:36 the Muse:

lmao no way skyrim is my life now ;-D I sleep, drink, and eat skyrim ;-D!

• 12/27/11 17:02 BooBooNinja:

I am eagerly awaiting your review.
    Happy Holidays and happy Skyrimming, Isabella!

• 12/28/11 9:17 the Muse:

ha thanks booboo! ;-D been a great skyrim run lately! got in 12 hours yesterday, feel mighty proud LOL!

• 12/27/11 17:37 katrosado:

I’m interested in this one! I’ll have to pick one up. As for Skyrim my daughter got that for Christmas, snuck it out from under the tree 2 days prior and we still haven’t seen her except when she has to come out of her room to use the facilities or grab a bite to eat and take back to her room Haha!

• 12/28/11 9:14 the Muse:

LOL katros story of my life at the moment. got 12 hours in yesterday! crazeeeeee!!!!!

• 12/28/11 14:25 JoElla:

Ahh Skyrim.. the boys have been playing that since November (oldest birthday month) they love it!

I wish I could play those types of games, but I get dizzy and sea sick.

I am curious about this product, I am a fan of revlon goodies and hopefully this works well!

If you live in Central Texas or have access to an HEB grocery store, they currently have a 3.00 off face and lip coupon and a 1.50 off anything else revlon coupon right now.

• 1/8/12 4:21 Dawn:

I bought this recently…felt pretty meh about it at first. I didn’t think it was doing anything until I saw a pic of myself wearing it and my undereye area looked bright and perky. I was wearing my normal concealer I always wear with a little of the revlon brightener rubbed underneath my eyes and in the inner corner. curious to hear what you think.