Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 Launches at Sephora

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 Spring 2012

Smashbox’s QVC Exclusive Camera Ready BB Cream has launched at Sephora and Sephora.com

This one multitasks as a primer, perfector, oil controller, and sunscreen.

It’s formulated with emollients and optical pearl pigments to give your skin a glowing, ethereal look.

I haven’t tried this one yet as I’ve been disappointed with the BB Cream offerings in the US but if you’ve been curious to try it it’s available now at Sephora.

If you tried it feel free to share your thoughts about it!

What’s a BB Cream? Find out more by clicking here!

• 12/15/11 11:43 Cj:

The US really dropped the ball with bb creams :( I wish I could find a good bb cream that doesn’t have a gray cast and works with my nc15 skin

• 12/15/11 11:44 the Muse:

damn you are fairer than I thought!!!!!! BRTC should have a fit for you!

• 12/15/11 11:48 Cj:

well I am on the darker side of nc15… Eh who am I kidding *blends into white background* lol. Never heard of brtc, looking at their website now :)

• 12/15/11 11:52 the Muse:

lucky!!!!!! ;-D try sasa, they carry brtc I think the site you’re looking at isn’t the official site.

• 12/15/11 12:11 Jessica Allison:

I’m about 2 shades lighter than NW/C 15 and the best match in a BB that I’ve found is Missha Perfect Cover in #13 (Milky Beige). I also feel like the Missha has the best coverage, and definitely has the best sun protection out there- which obviously, we need!

• 12/15/11 13:24 Courtney:

I like Maybelline’s BB cream and I’m pretty pale. It comes out darker but seems to adjust to my skintone

• 12/15/11 15:05 Mallory:

All the US BB Creams has been disappointing to me. Maybe I’ll go play with it in store and ask for a sample before purchasing it.

Thanks for the heads up, Muse!

• 12/15/11 15:07 the Muse:

my pleasure mallory! :)

• 12/15/11 15:15 Reema:

I love Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Beauty Balm. I’m super fair and it works great on my skin

• 12/15/11 15:30 Tiffany C.:

My SO purchased thiswhen qvc first launched it and she loves it. it looks really good on her.

• 12/15/11 15:31 Tiffany C.:

LOL!! i meant my SO’s mother purchased it.

• 12/16/11 0:34 allin:

I have it, got it from qvc 6 months or so ago. It is nice, but not for oily people. It started to clog my pores something serious. Also, it has a slightly red undertone that doesn’t quite work if you have other undertones.

• 12/16/11 1:08 Quinctia:

Oh dear, I just bought Smashbox’s tinted moisturizer…I might’ve held out to try this. (Eh, I used one of the nicer 20% off Ulta coupons on it, and I like it, so I’ll just have to wait to try the BB cream, I guess.)

• 12/16/11 3:19 sarah:

hi Im looking for good BB cream anti ageing for NC 25.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    thanks

• 12/18/11 4:01 Fuuka:

Is it bad I’m over BB Creams now that they are finally coming to the US? hahaha Although being able to get the Revlon and Maybelline BB Creams down the street will be nice when they get released.

• 12/19/11 1:20 EsteeDarla:

I can’t find any BB creams here in the US does any one know ware they are and how to order buy ect????

• 5/1/12 16:58 Taylor:

I have this in Light, I really like it, better than I liked the Too Face bb cream which was still ok to me. I use it under a light dusting of MUFE Duo Mat and some bronzer. Looks good all day and by the end of the day I look glowing, not oily. Though! I have ordered some Korean BB creams to try and compare to this. So far the MISSHA perfect cover in #23 looks a little red/grey and I’m scared to try it. :( I am wearing the Holika Holika Petit BB Cream in “Clear” (for acne prone skin) and my complexion looks pretty rosey, it’s nice. My nose needs some powder 4 hours after applying this morning.

OVERALL! I want to say that since I have stopped using liquid foundation and started using BB creams exclusively, I have seen my acne improve.

Hopefully this summer I’ll get my own blog going to share the products that have worked so far!