Heads up the Stila in the Garden Palette is available now on at stilacosmetics.com
This is one of two palettes that Stila is introducing with their Spring 2012 Collection.
This one contains an eight page look book plus 10 Stila Eyeshadows and a Smudgestick.
- Chinois (matte creamy white)
- Breeze (shimmery beige)
- Bark (shimmery taupe)
- Freesia (shimmery violet blue)
- Rosette (metallic pink violet)
- Nectar (matte creamy beige)
- Honey (metallic bronze gold)
- Sage (shimmery translucent green)
- Moss (dark olive green with shimmer)
- Juniper (deep shimmery forest green)
Stila Smudge Stick shade in Starfish (black with gold and green pearl sparkle)
Palette also includes an exclusive Smudge Stick shade in Starfish (black with gold and green pearl sparkle).
There’s another purple variation of this palette but I think these shades appeal to me way more! But than again, who knows, both palettes might make their way home to me this Spring.