Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color for Spring 2012

Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color Spring 2012 2

I’m such a glutton for cream eyeshadow lately particularly ones that come in a stick. Tarte’s being the best ones I’ve run across this year!

Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color might be my next cream shadow to join my stash.

These three-in-one gel-based eyesahdows act as a primer, a shadow, and a liner all in one. Stila promises six hours of wear that won’t fade or crease and a pull out sharpener is stealthily hidden in the top!

Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color Spring 2012

Shades:

• Antique
  • Black
  • Dazzle
  • Kitten
  • Midnight Blue
  • Pink Violet
  • Smoke
  • Umber

These are $22 each and available now at Ulta.com

P.S. They remind me of MAC Grease Paints dontcha think so?

• 12/30/11 14:04 breyerchic04:

Want some neutrally color! I’ll have to swatch on hand but these are nice. I think I might be a Stila girl ;)

• 12/30/11 14:13 Jane:

I am right there with you Muse on the shadow sticks ever since mac shade sticks I have been a sucker for shadow stick and this is just one more to add to the pencil pot that holds all of my shadow sticks. Since its stila they had to a kitten color which I may pick up along with smoke and Umber.

• 12/30/11 14:15 the Muse:

jane same same same ;-D so into these lately ;-D!!!!!!!! def want kitten, I know it’s over done but still wants ;D!

• 12/31/11 12:31 Candee702:

I’ll wait for a review from you or Temptalia. Stila is hit or miss with me.

• 1/1/12 2:47 Toni:

Hi muse!Try the sephora jumbo shadow pencils. They are amazing! I don’t usually go for the sephora brand but boy, was I surprised because, like you I’ve been going for cream shadows on a stick lately and nothing just worked for me since i have extremely oily eyelids and I tried everything until I came across these and I’m in love!

• 1/2/12 16:25 sophgrl97:

I have my eye on kitten and smoke :)

• 1/3/12 6:02 Meredith:

This is stunning! It looks super easy to apply and allows you to play with different looks. I <3 Stila