Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm Stila BB Cream

Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm Stila BB Cream 001

So, wait, it is true. Stila has a BB Cream?

Yup.

A reader tweeted me asking about Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm and I proceeded to tell her “huh”? Never heard of it.

But it’s true.

It’s not online yet but this one will be at Ulta first and is displayed in their latest calender.

I don’t have a ton of details yet but I’ll keep you up to date as details become available!

• 12/29/11 20:04 Comrade Garlic:

10 in 1? What 10 things does it do? Will it do my makeup for me?

• 12/29/11 21:04 eight:

Wow, so many companies are releasing BB creams in North America! Did you hear Marcelle is releasing one in Canada in 2012?

• 12/29/11 21:43 Allison Hoffman:

I was searching all over for info about this earlier today! I was at Ulta and a girl showed this to me because I asked her about the Boscia bb cream. It wasn’t out yet on the shelf but she got it out of back stock. It was the same price as the boscia BUT it didn’t have any SPF at all. It was in one shade. I almost went for it but I wanted the spf. Hope we all get more info soon!

• 12/29/11 22:30 breyerchic04:

I think they’ll be able to do it right! Or if not right, at least have a nice product.

• 12/29/11 22:52 Miss_Silk:

I’m overwhelmed at how well the idea of “BB Cream” is really hitting America.

I personally am grateful……because not everyone can buy it online ^^

• 12/30/11 1:35 sara:

it’s now up on ultra.com: Description
    Ulta Exclusive! Indulge your skin with Stila’s al-in-one wrinkle reducing, skin perfecting, high definition, age-defying beauty balm.

• 12/30/11 1:36 sara:

there’s also a “smudge crayon” listed… intrigued!

• 1/3/12 0:49 Sabrinna:

oh yay! knew i saw it, and i wasnt dreaming bout it! lol I actually just saw it in the Ulta ad when i was browsing it :) I shall wait to see your review about it muse! :)