Sweet Azz Drugstore Haulage

What’s your latest haul?

Mine below….

drugstore haul

• 12/9/11 9:00 Robin:

Oooh, can’t wait to hear about the L’Oreal!

• 12/9/11 9:21 kiwikiwidragon:

Last week I hauled all but the Casual palette in the Phy Form shimmer strips plus a set of the Smoky liners. Are those new Infallible eye shadows cream or powders? They sure are hauling out the big guns for spring! I love it, my wallet doesn’t but I do! Noshing a doughnut this morning…sigh…..Did you catch Neverland on SyFy?

• 12/9/11 10:08 the Muse:

hey jenn powder, kinda like armani eyes to kill and a press form of crushed metal pigments. ;-D I wants donut! noo I didn’t, any good?

• 12/9/11 15:02 kiwikiwidragon:

no, you weren’t really missing anything. I truly feel it could have been good, but there were some pointless places and some of the CG could have been used differently. The kid that played Peter flew like the guy in Greatest American Hero, DH and I kept singing that song during the flying bits. It wasn’t horrible, but i might have passed on it entirely knowing what i know now…

• 12/9/11 15:06 the Muse:

LOL! I actually didn’t watch it b/c I read an article saying it sucked and I have SO much on my Tivo at the moment it’s a little crazzzzzzzzeeeeeeee! I’m looking forward to the return of Sherlock Holmes on Masterpiece in 2012 ;D

• 12/9/11 15:44 kiwikiwidragon:

It was a real shame, it could have been cool. Alice was cool and I liked that, acting was better to.
            Beevis and Butthead has been awesome and irrelevant, just how i like it!

• 12/13/11 16:42 the Muse:

ugh need to catch up b&b! haven’t been watching, so damn busy ;-D I need that kind of mush in my life to destress ;D!

• 12/9/11 9:29 jenn s.:

Is that a cream shadow by L’oreal, bottom left?! I cannot resist cream shadows and I am dying for better drugstore brands to come out with some. I sooooo love my Benefit creaseless cream shadows!!! Nice haul, Muse. I’m on a mission to find and try the new Photo Ready mousse foundation by Revlon that you teased about! ;)

• 12/9/11 10:09 the Muse:

blush jenn, kinda like dream mousse blush. :) harmons has it! :)

• 12/9/11 14:36 jenn s.:

Awww, poooo. It looked like a pretty bronze shadow. Well, a girl can dream. Thanks for settin’ me straight, Muse. :)

• 12/9/11 14:38 the Muse:

no worries ;-D my pleasure! Wish I had some cream news for ya!

• 12/9/11 9:49 telle:

Did you haul the infallible l’or collection?? It looks like it..I hauled it too!! YAY! LOVE them! Also got the four new PF universal palettes too! :)

• 12/9/11 10:06 the Muse:

we don’t have it yet here telle. looks amazing but sadly haven’t seen it in stores in the states yet! Enjoy your PF palettes!!!!!!!

• 12/9/11 14:08 Harshleen:

Nice! can’t wait to hear all about it…..

• 12/10/11 1:54 Tigress:

Urban Decay’s Feminine and Fun palettes on Black Friday ($19 each!) and UD Asphyxia eyeshadow.