Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 Available at Sephora

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 Spring 2012

Good news today!

Anyone craving Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 that was released earlier this year, exclusively on QVC can rejoice!

Both the foundation and the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush are now available at Sephora.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 $38
Get 12 hours of flawless coverage with this long-wearing, skin-perfecting formula with UVA/UVB SPF 15. It’s full coverage with a weightless texture. With a broad range of shades available and a supremely blendable and buildable formula, everyone can achieve skin that looks healthy and natural. 8 Shades Available.

Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush $32
A makeup brush that allows you to achieve the soft finish of airbrushing.

Both will be available shortly at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 12/30/11 13:04 diane:

Wow the qvc price both for $38 really was a good value! This is one of my fave foundations..such great coverage!

• 12/30/11 15:41 Courtney:

I bought this from QVC back in the day when it was $38 for the brush and the foundation. Love the brush but not so keen on the foundation. I bought it in fair and (surprisingly, b/c I’m always the lightest shade in everything), I think it’s too light for me. I tried mixing it with darker foundations but eventually gave up. Maybe if I had the right shade I’d like it more. That being said, $38 was worth it for the brush alone. It’s probably one of my favorite brushes.

• 12/30/11 19:19 Mindy Gradillas:

I look forward the to larger shade selection that Sephora will have as opposed to the small shade selection from QVC.

• 12/30/11 21:49 Sorchathorn:

Interesting. I’ll have to give it a try.

• 12/30/11 23:11 Kayla K:

Hmmm I’m looking for a new foundation so I’m very interested in this! But 8 shades doesn’t sound promising for me to find a shade that matches me well :[ I’m extremely fair (NC15, if not lighter) but my skintone is difficult to match.

• 12/31/11 12:13 jenn s.:

Hands down, the best foundation I’ve ever worn. I’m on my second tube now. However, I’m very disappointed and surprisec that the foundation alone is $38. I was expecting $28, no more than $30. I don’t want the foundation/brush combo that the Q sells because I have the brush and was not overly impressed. Seemed to waste a lot of foundation that got sucked up into the bristles. :(

• 12/31/11 12:42 Candee702:

I’ll have to check this out when I go to Sephora next week.

O/T: Speaking of Sephora…any chance you will be reviewing their Prisma Chrome shadows anytime soon? ;)

• 12/31/11 12:46 Candee702:

FYI, I just happened to check QVC just now. You can get the foundation AND brush for $34.56. It’s a little cheaper than it used to be. The brush alone would be worth it.

• 1/3/12 6:04 Meredith:

Just the name ‘Amazonian Clay’ does it for me! Looks like a great foundation – and SPF is always a plus

• 1/3/12 19:16 katherine:

I wonder what the finish of this is like?

• 1/4/12 18:46 nikki:

I want to try this, I wonder what the colors are like? Looks like sephora has more shades to choose from. I’m usually the lightest shade in every brand and even those are a bit dark. The best match I’ve found is MAC’s matchmaster foundation in shade 1.0. But I love trying new foundation I just hate not being able to try out the shade first.

• 1/17/12 21:05 catazure:

I bought this from Sephora in Medium Light and it hass a little orangish hue to it on me. I’ll try it over a BB to see if that changes the tint.
    It does last, though, and I am a nose-blowing allergy queen. I was careful with my nose today and the foundation stuck with me.
    Thanks, Muse

• 1/19/12 14:51 Nikki:

Are you going to do a review on this?

• 1/19/12 15:03 the Muse:

i reviewed it already nikki :)