Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub & Maracuja Lip Whips

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 6

Excuse me while I squeal!

I’m kinda loving the tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub & Maracuja Lip Whips set that’s premiering on QVC today. Yes, please, I’ll take one!

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 7

This five piece collection contains one lip scrub and four lip “whips” infused with Maracuja Oil that softens lips and offers a hint of tint.

You get:

• Tarte Maracuja Lip Whip in Champagne (nude)
  • Tarte Maracuja Lip Whip in Peony (sheer peach)
  • Tarte Maracuja Lip Whip in Pink (sheer pink)
  • Tarte Maracuja Lip Whip in Red (sheer red)
  • Tarte Amazonian Maracuja Lip Scrub

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 5

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 4

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 3

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 2

Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub Maracuja Lip Whips 1

The set is $38 and is available now at QVC.com

I’m loving all these incredible sets that Tarte has been introducing lately!

• 12/5/11 13:56 amysummer:

Tarte is just rocking my world this season!

• 12/5/11 14:42 Saara:

these look really good! I need something apart from my Smiths rosebud salve during the winter months :)

• 12/5/11 22:44 Brooke Lehman:

why do they do the coolest stuff as exclusives to QVC or Sephora? When they have their friends and family sale like now there is like nothing to get because everything I covet is exclusive somewhere else!

• 12/6/11 8:48 Lexi:

uh oh -I’m pretty sure I need those.

…still waiting for a tarte amazonian clay pressed powder.

• 12/6/11 12:36 Swimsalot:

They do look great. Saara I mix earbud salve w a dash of sugar and make my own lip scrub ad needed. Poor girls solution lol

• 12/6/11 14:13 Majick:

Wow, these are adorable. I love the little tins and the colors look great too. BAHHH! (see Gollum’s face screaming here)

$38 is just a little too steep for these especialy after you get done adding in the Q’s ridiculous shipping/handling charges and tax.

If you could stand to part with any of them they would make great little gifts for co-workers etc. I know I would love to receive them as a gift.

• 12/9/11 23:22 Victoriah:

Lexi, there is the Tarte Provocateur Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 8 on Sephora’s site. I think you might want the solid version of the amaaazing loose powder, but thought I’d mention this to you.