Their Taking the Hobbits to Isengard for SKI-II Skin Signature Eye Cream, See Ya There!

Like any good Tolkien geek I’ve read and reread almost everything the man has written at least twice. Once in my youth and again in my early adulthood.

And of course, like any good fan I’ve watched and rewatched “Their Taking the Hobbits to Isengard” more times than I’m comfortable admitting. Seriously, I can’t get enough of that witty jingle and of course, the dim witted look on Aragorn’s face. Put that puppy on loop and watch, rewatch, and sing along all damn day to it like the compulsive freaky geek you are! As far as I’m concerned this video is one of Orlando Bloom’s best film moment, I’m talking Oscar worthy!

Today, we celebrate the joy of the return of Tolkien in film as the Hobbit trailer released. We have to wait until next year to actually see the movie but at least we can get all hot and bothered over the trailer.

P.S. I so know Galadriel is using SK-II Skin Signature Eye Cream.

SKI II Skin Signature Eye Cream

I’m shoppin’ new eye creams and I’m wanting indulge in this lightweight eye cream that promises to firm up skin as well as moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes.

Actually, the entire SK-II Collection has been calling to me for the past year….perhaps a beauty resolution for new skincare is in my future.

What are your latest skincare lemmings?

• 12/21/11 15:57 Cj:

Yeah this post was too geek for me, I don’t understand one thing you wrote lol! Still <3 ya tho. I've heard a lot about sk-II, but never tried anything from em. I'm still waiting to get my boscia black cleanser, and I'm tempted to try their cleansing oil, did you ever try it? And did you end up ordering the black gel?

• 12/21/11 16:19 Audrey H.:

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Dermalogica, the resurfacing cleanser sounds interesting. I just bought the gentle cream exfoliator but havent used it yet. I told DH Im all about the acid lately lol!
    Oh, Ive just started using clinique intense eye cream about a week ago, it sinks in pretty quick and seems to make my under eye area look nicer so far.

• 12/21/11 16:19 Carolyn:

I’m looking for a new eye cream too –I may need to check out the SK II collection. Right now I’m addicted to Philosophy’s micro delivery pads–an oldie but a goodie. Nothing else makes my skin feel so soft, and I swear it works wonders for lurking pimples too.

• 12/21/11 17:59 Julia:

ahh! Can’t wait! Granted, no Frodo though :(
    I loved the trilogy to absolute pieces, but I’m ashamed to say have never actually read the books. When the films first came out I was a bit too young to fully understand them. Read and loved The Hobbit!

• 12/21/11 19:04 Maggie:

Bwahaha, I *love* that video. I have the mp3 and I listen to it anything I have something really annoying stuck in my head, ’cause it’s sure to take over.

• 12/22/11 15:26 the Muse:

lol maggie ;-D!

• 12/21/11 19:46 Marina:

The trailer. I. Am. Dead.
    I was flailing last night. SO. GOOD.

• 12/22/11 10:51 the Muse:

amazingz

• 12/21/11 23:24 Missy:

Have you seen the mashup of Napoleon Dynamite and LOTR? It is so hilarious… you’ve gotta check it out :D

• 12/22/11 10:42 the Muse:

dude it’s not funny how many NP and LOTR mashups I’ve seen, they make me pee myself :D

• 12/21/11 23:47 Sarah S.:

Please get this eye cream and review! I’m on the hunt for an eye cream that moisturizes with out greasiness or causing milia. And I am SO psyched for the Hobbit <3 <3 <3 and thanks for sharing the music video… I hadn't seen it before and it had me rolling :D

• 12/22/11 10:36 the Muse:

same here sarah, something that doesn’t cause milia is a plus! ha it’s the best ;-D can’t believe you never saw it before!

• 12/22/11 6:15 Kelly:

Ì can’t wait for The Hobbit! Thank you, now I’ve got ”They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard” stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Not that I mind, LOTR is awesome!

• 12/22/11 10:34 the Muse:

LOL kelly that song just gives me an earworm!

• 12/22/11 12:08 Majick:

I really needed this today. The Isengard song is rattlin’ in my head now as well. LOL
    I certainly don’t want to rush time any faster than it already goes (you’ll understand this more and more as time goes by but I digress) but I CAN”T WAIT FOR THE HOBBIT! lol I’ve seen the others so many times that I can tell you what scene just from the music.
    I am a Gollum fan – precious.

• 12/22/11 15:22 the Muse:

haha ear worm majick ;-D totally hear ya ;-D but let’s just rush it along once so we can see the hobbit ;D!