Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss So Kawaii!

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 2011

I love me some cute beauty. Who knows I could have been a Japanese teen girl in my other life that might be why I’m all about the kawaii!

There are some folks that take makeup seriously and like classy, elegant pieces and I definitely appreciate that style of makeup too but my heart always yearns for the sweetest, cutest packaging.

That’s why I’m excited that Sasa has the Tony Moly Fruit Princess Glosses available. Awwww Kawaii!

I won’t admit I have every single one of these, oops, there goes the idea of NOT admitting it. I got these several months ago and have them lined up on my vanity, it’s like a mini family of cute glosses!

Who can resist with packaging like this?

Flavors:

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 6

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 5

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 4

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 3

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 2

Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss 1

They aren’t very cheap at near $12 each (they retail for much less in Korea) but if you’re doing a Sasa order soon you might to toss one (or all of ‘em) in your cart.

You can never have too much cute makeup in your beauty life.

Available at Sasa.com

P.S. I don’t know why the little Strawberry guy looks so pissed off…or maybe he’s constipated.

What’s your latest cute makeup purchase?

• 12/21/11 13:13 Cj:

Rofl! I love the little strawberry guy xD He looks pissed that he got put in a strawberry suit lol. Gotta remember to pick him up whenever I do a sasa haul

• 12/21/11 13:24 the Muse:

hehe! “Why you do this to me damn it?” ;-D!

• 12/21/11 13:27 Sarah S.:

Ahahhaa these are too cute <3

• 12/21/11 13:46 Tammie:

Cute!! Are they any good too, or just cute? Also what is the applicator like? I really want one but I don’t want to drop $12 on it unless they are actually good haha.

• 12/21/11 13:56 the Muse:

useless haha ;-D applicator is a sponge, bit of tint, but watery and not long wearing sadly :) it’s merely the cute factor as otherwise it’s a basic gloss :)

• 12/21/11 19:57 Tiffany:

My friend bought me one (cherry) as a gift! It’s really pretty and super moisturizing too :3 I adore cute, functional things haha

• 12/21/11 21:22 Eve:

HHNNNGGGG- so cute! Why no photos though? I’ve been contemplating picking these up for awhile!

• 12/21/11 21:22 Eve:

I meant photos of the gloss, unless they’re just clear.

• 12/22/11 10:46 the Muse:

was planning a review :) with pics!

• 12/22/11 4:22 Michelle:

These remind me of the NYX glosses packaged in fruit and veggie pots and also little bakery/cupcake pots. They are so adorable. I’ve never seen them in stores but they’ve turned up on Hautelook flash sales on the net. I would buy them just for the cuteness factor but I have soooo many lip glosses and balms already! Still, I may need to make room for a tomato-shaped lip product in my life anyway. :)

• 12/22/11 9:34 Natsuki:

I bought the peach and the plum a while ago. They are very cute sadly the gloss is not all that good. The gloss is gone within an hour. But I still like them for there cuteness.
    From this same seller I also bought Tonymoly Petite Bunny Lip Gloss. Which is also very cute and has nice color pigment.

• 12/24/11 0:41 Cristi:

They’re so friggin’ adorable!! XD

• 1/6/12 21:00 Bora:

I gots me one (giggles). The pouting strawberry one. Even better, I made my 60+ yr old father go into a store in Korea when he was visiting to get it for me, clutching a silly little picture. He was NOT best pleased.